LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
A site for you to visit ..Su Far & Silent Reader

Thought that you might want to go to this site for encouragement and motivation.

http://www.motivateus.com/stories/grieving.htm

Su Far, I have e-mailed you.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank you friend, please send me an email if you have the time. I'm feeling really down that i've a fever since yesterday. The memories of her is still vividly lingering in my mind. Gosh! i miss her so much... And, i felt that i had not done enough for her and i really regret it.

this is my email address: sufarinawati@yahoo.com

To Su Far

condolence to you and your family. Yes such a tragic loss. Time will eventually heal all pains...

Replying to:

Hi,

I am really sorry about the tragic! I guess life is just full of unexpected things. We never know what's gonna happen to us/our family & friends in the next minute. I know how you guys feel since I had lost a close friend of mine two years ago. It's painful and hard to "digest"! But, I hope you'd grap on to all your strength. I believe "time" can heal our pain. And, I think there's always a lesson behind everything. Losing that my best buddy made me realize that I really need to cherish what we have.

Anyway, wish you both all the best!

Wing

Thank you, Rita..

Replying to:

condolence to you and your family. Yes such a tragic loss. Time will eventually heal all pains...

Replying to:

Hi,

I am really sorry about the tragic! I guess life is just full of unexpected things. We never know what's gonna happen to us/our family & friends in the next minute. I know how you guys feel since I had lost a close friend of mine two years ago. It's painful and hard to "digest"! But, I hope you'd grap on to all your strength. I believe "time" can heal our pain. And, I think there's always a lesson behind everything. Losing that my best buddy made me realize that I really need to cherish what we have.

Anyway, wish you both all the best!

Wing

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.