LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 知道你回来,而好快可以睇到你真是好开心

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

I'm back in HK. I had a great time in Australia. Hope all of you are fine, too.

I'll be seeing some of you very soon! OFSL promotions will begin in October. I'll let you know the exact dates, time and venue as soon as I know. Yes, I think you'll probably find out before I do. Anyway, looking foward to see you soon!

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica, very happy to hear from you again. I miss you very much!

I'm glad to hear you have back home. Please rest more before you start the promotion of OFSL. btw, what's OFSL? 阿旺新传?? Anyway, I just wanna say it again..I do miss you everyday. Take care yeah.

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

I'll be seeing some of you very soon! OFSL promotions will begin in October. I'll let you know the exact dates, time and venue as soon as I know. Yes, I think you'll probably find out before I do. Anyway, looking foward to see you soon!

luv,
Jessica

Re: I'm back

Dear Jessica,

I am so happy because finally we get to see your message here again. Glad to hear that you enjoy your trip to Australia. Missed you so much.

Take care
Phoenix

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

It's a long time but a good news from You , Dear Jessica!

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: I'm back

Plz take care urself

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.