LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To SU FAR

Hi Su Far,

How are you feeling? I just happen to read your message to Jessica. I hope you feeling better. I know it's hard to lose someone so close to you. Time will heel the pain and I hope life will be better for you soon. Take care of yourself and if you need someone to talk to, we are all here for you. Just wanted to send you my prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

Always,
Angel37

To: Angel137

Dear Angel137,

Thank you so much for your concern and prayers, i really appreciate it at this time. Indeed.. "time will heal the pain". Yet, memories with her will last forever. I miss her so much, though...

At the moment, i'm still feeling very sad and down. Because, my late aunt had been staying with me and my family eversince i was a little girl as she was unmarried. That was why, losing her is so painful to me. I grew up with her love, advices and guidance all along the way. In fact, she was like a mother to me.

Honestly, i've been hiding my grief about losing her from my family. I'd never cried in front of them on her funeral as i didnt want them to worry about me. Yet.. Only God knows, i'm crying my heart out every night eversince she'd passed away. This is because, my late aunt called me her "personal doctor".. and i was always there to hear all her anxiety, her pain and accompanying her to all her chemotheraphy sessions and doctor appointments. I was even doing research for her treatment now and then. However, i still feel i have not done enough for her.

Anyway, thanks again Angle for reading my message.. I feel a bit ok now after letting out a bit of my feelings inside.

Love,
Su Far

Re: To SU FAR, hope this JESSICA PAINTING could heel your deep sorrow

Dearest Sufar,

Hadn't receive an email from u for along time. I thought you'r busy. Unfortunately, you were grieving. Feel so sorry, too. Let me cheer you, friend.
Hope this Painting could cheer you up.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Su Far,

How are you feeling? I just happen to read your message to Jessica. I hope you feeling better. I know it's hard to lose someone so close to you. Time will heel the pain and I hope life will be better for you soon. Take care of yourself and if you need someone to talk to, we are all here for you. Just wanted to send you my prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

Always,
Angel37

To: Neti

Dear Neti,

Thank you so much for your condolence. And.. thanks a lot for posting such a beautiful painting of our beloved Jessica Hsuan in here. I love it! I'm sure everyone in this b'net forum will love it too. It certainly cheers me up a bit, buddy.

So long..

Love,
Su Far

GREAT JOB, NETI!!! NICE DRAWING!

Re: To Su Far

so sad to hear such a bad news...hope u are feeling better and most importantly, we want to see the happy n cheerful su far!!!!

To: liling

Dear liling,

Thank you so much for your condolence and concern. I'll be fine soon because i truly believe that "there is no grief which time does not lessen and soften."

What is more, with all the "consolations" i've got from my dear friends in here.. I'll be all right soon.

Thank You again, buddy.

Love,
Su Far

To: Su Far

I'm one of those silent readers who has been visiting this forum but have seldom posted. After reading your post to Jessica, I have an impulse to reply on your tragic loss and also share my experience with my own grief. (btw, my English is not as fluent as others, so bear with me.)

Five months ago I lost my second older brother (he was only 25 years old) to lung cancer. I was here in the United States studying and my family (in Hong Kong) didn't want to worry me, so I didn't find out the cancer until the last month of his life (when he was diagnosed he was already in his last stage).

When my parents told me about my brother's cancer, I was devastated and wanted to fly back to Hong Kong right that moment, but then I only have three more weeks of school before Summer, so I had decided to stay put and finished out my finals. One day, my mom called and asked me to come home right away because my brother wanted to see me for the last time. I packed my stuff and left...

When I got back home, not only I didn't get to say good-bye to my brother, I also didn't get to see my dad because during my flight back home, he had committed suicide. It was such a shock for my family, (my dad and my brother died few hours apart while I was on the plane) no one had seen this coming, ... I had gone through many many emotions during those few months...a lot of anger(why did my dad did this knowing the fact that I'm on my way home, didn't he love me), resentment (the fact that my family kept this from me), hurt, confused, regret, bitter, etc...

Still after all these months, I'm still grieving and angry that I didn't get to say good-bye and tell them how much I love them...Yes, I do hope that time will lessen and soften the grief, but at least for me, this is not the time yet.

I don't know why I'm sharing this with you ...maybe I want you to know that you're in a sense luckier (lack of better term) than me because you did had the chance to go through the whole ordeal with your beloved aunt, but not to mean that you feel lesser pain than me.

I truly do hope time will heal your pain...

Thanks for listening and I'm sure anything will work out for you soon.

To: silent reader

Dear silent reader,

I'm really sorry to hear about your grief and personal experience in this matter. Thank you for sharing it with me. I'll keep it as a valuable lesson in my life.

However, i hope you too will hang tough there.. Dont allow any negative feelings to creep into your consciousness. Feel the power of your own acceptance and put a positive spin on every thought you have. Afterall, we can't change the circumstances. Somestimes, we just have to carry on. Be patient with the whole ordeal in life as only patience is the best remedy for every grief and indeed time is a great healer for both of us.

In the meantime, i'll pray for you and you pray for me. I hope we'll find stength from these life experiences. Please take care of yourself and hope things will work out fine for you too.

love,

Su Far

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.