LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I'm back

Hi Jessica,

Glad to see your msg and know that you had a great time in Australia. =) Enjoy your break before October cos guess you will be pretty busy with the promotional events then. Take care...

Cheers,
Jas

I miss you so much. I'm very happy that Jessica got back now and I believe that evething is great with you!!!

Good luck for OFSL. I can't wait this series and hear themesong.

Nice to hear from u again!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

I'm back in HK. I had a great time in Australia. Hope all of you are fine, too.

I'll be seeing some of you very soon! OFSL promotions will begin in October. I'll let you know the exact dates, time and venue as soon as I know. Yes, I think you'll probably find out before I do. Anyway, looking foward to see you soon!

luv,
Jessica

What is the full name of OFSL?

Does anyone know the full name? It's no longer "Legend of Ah wong(LOAW)"?

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

I'll be seeing some of you very soon! OFSL promotions will begin in October. I'll let you know the exact dates, time and venue as soon as I know. Yes, I think you'll probably find out before I do. Anyway, looking foward to see you soon!

luv,
Jessica

Re: What is the full name of OFSL?

hahaa..I was quite confused too...I guess tvb changed its english title now? or is OFLS perhaps not a series? I nvr knew Jessica likes to use acronyms too...hmmm

Harry

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

OFSL = 戇夫成龍 = 阿旺新傳

Replying to:

hahaa..I was quite confused too...I guess tvb changed its english title now? or is OFLS perhaps not a series? I nvr knew Jessica likes to use acronyms too...hmmm

Harry

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: OFSL = 戇夫成龍 = 阿旺新傳

oh, du'uh...but thanks for clarifyin'...

so w/o k-100 n jade starbiz, how can we find the promos? will someone be able to upload da clips here?

thanks...

Replying to:

Replying to:

Harry

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

welcome back!!!!!

glad to hear u have a great time in australia, hope we will see more of u. btw happy b-day sydney.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

WoHoo!!! Been waiting for your message..hehehe..iam so happy NOW!!Thank god u had a safe flight back..seems like u'd enjoy yourself alot:)..GREAT!

Hope to hear from you again soon..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Glad to hear from you today. Happy to know that you were having a great time in Australia. Hope to hear more from you again soon.

As for me, things are not so well lately. My 66-year-old aunt just passed away from cancer 3 days ago. I was so upset as i'd been a 'caregiver' to her eversince she was diagnosed to have C.A.(Last Stage) early this year. She even knew that i'm a big fan of yours.

Honestly, the only thing that can cheer me up now is watching "A handful of Love" on Astro TV every night and reading your message today. Hope you'll keep on making more great serial dramas in the future.

Take care of yourself. I'm always here supporting and loving you...

Endless Love,
Su Far

Re: Re: I'm back

Hi Su Far,

I'm sorry to heart about your loss.

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Glad to hear from you today. Happy to know that you were having a great time in Australia. Hope to hear more from you again soon.

As for me, things are not so well lately. My 66-year-old aunt just passed away from cancer 3 days ago. I was so upset as i'd been a 'caregiver' to her eversince she was diagnosed to have C.A.(Last Stage) early this year. She even knew that i'm a big fan of yours.

Honestly, the only thing that can cheer me up now is watching "A handful of Love" on Astro TV every night and reading your message today. Hope you'll keep on making more great serial dramas in the future.

Endless Love,
Su Far

To: Adeline,Thank you so much for your condolence.

Replying to:

Hi Su Far,

I'm sorry to heart about your loss.

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Endless Love,
Su Far

To Su far!

Hey su far!
Sorry to hear that.Text me if u need someone to talk to or u can post msges here..I'll always be there for u:)

I do hope i still can see the previous SU FAR with a BIG SMILE on the face! Please,cheer up!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Endless Love,
Su Far

To: JeSS

Dear JeSS,

Thank you so much 4 your condolence and your concern. I'll chat with you again if I'm feeling a bit better. I hope, i'll be fine soon and be my OLD self again.

However, since "Time cures all things" and "Time tames the strongest grief"... I hope time will pass quickly. And, change my sorrow into another lesson on life's pathway and another memory of some place in life's journey.

Finally, thank you so much for cheering me up. I really appreciate it.

Love always,
Su Far

好高興見到你的留言....!

今早同美國 Fan Stephanie 通電話說起不知 Jessica 從澳洲回到香港未,估不到過幾個鐘頭後就見到你的留言,好高興!歡迎你回來!十月再見!

Estee Lauder 廣告在有線電視分別係新聞台、娛樂台及體育台我都睇到好多次

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Glad to hear that you are back and enjoyed your vacation. I wish I can go to Hong Kong to visit you and to see you during these functions. Hopefully, I can arrange a trip to Hong Kong next year. But in the meantime, you take good care of yourself and we will be waiting for all your dramas..... good night and sweet dreams. Miss you much!!

Luv Always,
Angel37

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Glad to hear you have a great time in Australia. Do you have any new pix to share with us?

Love and support your 4 ever

Adeline

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

我很開心你回來香港.
宣,我太久沒有看到你了.
你在澳洲好玩嗎?
知道您在澳洲慶祝生日,所以我特別的很開心.
不過,很可惜的我在新加坡唸書也不能參加您的生日PARTY.
不管這麼樣,我還是祝福你找到屬於自己的幸福.
加油,宣萱!

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: 知道你回来,而好快可以睇到你真是好开心

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica, very happy to hear from you again. I miss you very much!

I'm glad to hear you have back home. Please rest more before you start the promotion of OFSL. btw, what's OFSL? 阿旺新传?? Anyway, I just wanna say it again..I do miss you everyday. Take care yeah.

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica,

I am so happy because finally we get to see your message here again. Glad to hear that you enjoy your trip to Australia. Missed you so much.

Take care
Phoenix

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

It's a long time but a good news from You , Dear Jessica!

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Plz take care urself

Replying to:

Hi Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.