LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Estee Lauder Commentary

Sidney,

that's a perfectly fair comment....Jessica loved to hear fair honest feedback from fans...proud of ya!!!

Harry

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The commercial wasn't that bad, but I don't really feel how Estee Lauder could sell that product with what was in the commercial. Jessica's portion was good, but by having the camera turning in different angles to shoot Jessica's profile, it doesn't really go along with how the product's usage and effectiveness. Estee Lauder should have Jessica smile more in the commercial, showing that even smiling, wrinkles doesn't appear on one's face. And with Jessica's professionalism and skill, I'm sure she can still make the commercial have elegance and grace. Zooming in the skin and showing before and after usage could really help convince the people on how useful the product is. Overall, the commercial left one feeling unsure if it is safe to try the product, but longing to have complexion like Jessica's.

This is just my thoughts, hope no one is offended.

Sid

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.