LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Good Commentary

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

Thanks to Stephanie who posted the TV ad, your fans from overseas can also watch it and let you know our views. As for me, I shall share my views from 3 perspectives: your image, the ad itself and the marketing effectiveness of the ad.

1) Your image- What can I add that has not already been said here? You look like a Goddess! Cool, elegant, refine and extremely, extremely feminine! Indeed very different from your usual image of casual chic and beauty. Most of all, you appear so natural and at ease, it makes audience very comfortable with and receptive to your new image. Everything that Estee Lauder hopes to portray in their image has been found in you!

2) The Ad -
The only complaint: Far too short!! Personally, I feel that your portion should have been given longer airtime than the Caucasian lady's. She appears cold and stiff without much personality. You bring life back to the ad with that hint of warmth and smile underneath your feminine exterior especially in the last shot.

The theme of the ad - "making you look beautiful 360 degrees" is well played out, with different angles of your face being shown. The rotational movement is well
captured too.

3) Marketing effectivenes of Ad

It is certainly a right marketing strategy for Estee Lauder to have engaged you - the beautiful, famous and undoubtedly one of the most popular Asian celebrities. Because of you, Asian customers can relate to the product and brand much better than if Caucasian models are used. This ad should be played throughout the rest of the Asian countries for even greater effectiveness. Well, I would even suggest to Estee Lauder that you should be used as the official spokes-person for this brand, especially if they want to fight with SK II. Display your photo at ALL Estee Lauder's cosmetics counters in Asia. Jessica is Asia's answer to Elizabeth Hurley and Gwynelth Paltrow!

Anyway, hope you like our honest feedback!Well done and keep up your great work!

Sincerely,
NSF

Jessica READ THIS Feedback -- NSF did a great job!!!

Hi there,

I totally agree with all the comments you given about Jessica in the Estee Lauder ad.....I hope she get to read this one from you because it is very good feedback.

I think you were right, the ad was too short. When I was watching it the first time, I was like where is Jessica?? Then she shown up towards the end for 1 minute or less. They should have use her for the whole advertisement because she is SOOOOOOO beautiful and her skin look so nice. Her outfit make her look more nice. She is such a perfect model for this product, don't we all agree.

Thanks for spending the time to write this commentary for JeSSica. I'm sure she really appreciate it.

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

Thanks to Stephanie who posted the TV ad, your fans from overseas can also watch it and let you know our views. As for me, I shall share my views from 3 perspectives: your image, the ad itself and the marketing effectiveness of the ad.

1) Your image- What can I add that has not already been said here? You look like a Goddess! Cool, elegant, refine and extremely, extremely feminine! Indeed very different from your usual image of casual chic and beauty. Most of all, you appear so natural and at ease, it makes audience very comfortable with and receptive to your new image. Everything that Estee Lauder hopes to portray in their image has been found in you!

2) The Ad -
The only complaint: Far too short!! Personally, I feel that your portion should have been given longer airtime than the Caucasian lady's. She appears cold and stiff without much personality. You bring life back to the ad with that hint of warmth and smile underneath your feminine exterior especially in the last shot.

The theme of the ad - "making you look beautiful 360 degrees" is well played out, with different angles of your face being shown. The rotational movement is well
captured too.

It is certainly a right marketing strategy for Estee Lauder to have engaged you - the beautiful, famous and undoubtedly one of the most popular Asian celebrities. Because of you, Asian customers can relate to the product and brand much better than if Caucasian models are used. This ad should be played throughout the rest of the Asian countries for even greater effectiveness. Well, I would even suggest to Estee Lauder that you should be used as the official spokes-person for this brand, especially if they want to fight with SK II. Display your photo at ALL Estee Lauder's cosmetics counters in Asia. Jessica is Asia's answer to Elizabeth Hurley and Gwynelth Paltrow!

Anyway, hope you like our honest feedback!Well done and keep up your great work!

Sincerely,
NSF

Very good commentary! Good job NSF.

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

2) The Ad -

captured too.

Sincerely,
NSF

Totally agree with all your comments,NSF

I really believe they should use Jessica as the only model in the AD.They must remember this AD is broadcasted in HK,Asia,OK?Why use that Caucasian lady
I don't think this choice is fitted with AD strategy.

But when it comes to Jessica's part.The only thing I can say is:Sooooooo pretty and gorgeous

Re: Totally agree - It's too Short!!!

Great comments! I totally agree with ya! Estee Lauder should consider Jessica as their spokes-person!!

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

2) The Ad -

captured too.

Sincerely,
NSF

NSF,very well said! Good one. :)

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

2) The Ad -

captured too.

Sincerely,
NSF

another commentary

First off, great thanx to Stephanie for sharing this amazing commercial. I definitely agree with what New Singapore Fans(NSF) have stated in the previous commentary. I also have a few views to point out from myself although it may be similar to NSF.

1) Your image- great like always! you gave me the most comfortable, true and casual feeling after watching this ad. You appeared to be really natural, elegant, sweet andrelaxing. There's only one word to describe this ad; perfect+++!

2) Ad Quality- the angles were greatly done! It has given me a positive feeling towards this ad. To be honest, this might be one of the best advertisements I've seen all year. Although your appearance was short, they made you really attractive and made the viewers' attention turned to you. It's just like having our eyes glued to the TV not wanting to leave after seeing your amazing appearance. The close up shots just makes the viewers wanting to learn more about this or wants to at least try it. AWESOME!

3) Sales and Marketing- no need to say more. I believe numerous of the viewers would be smart enough to run out to buy and try, right?! This ad has a selling point and has definitely chose the right spokeswomen(Jessica Hsuan). Your healthy and elegant image; your popularity. It's just too much to even mention, because you have too many positive points to even talk about here. I'm sure Estee Lauder has done their homework and that's why they chose you. That's right! They chose the right person! And I sincerely wish them the best of luck with this product. We all know what to do now right?! Remember to buy and must try!!!

4) Complaints- like what NSF has stated in his commentary, the commercial is only 28 seconds. *sigh* so sad! You have only appeared for a few seconds! *sigh* You've only said a few words! *sigh* I think that's about it, but... we must admit. This was an awesome ad. I must give you props on this.

P.S. Good luck with the product sales and let's hope there'll be a next ad coming up soon! Money flowing into your pocket and hope you'll get prettier and prettier everytime we see you! Take good care, Jessica!

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

2) The Ad -

captured too.

Sincerely,
NSF

Totally agree with NSF!

Hello Jessica...
I believe what NSF had said is what all want to say.
Really very beautiful even from all angles... but as usual, its too short. You should have appear more.

Good job and all the best!

Cindy
Fan From Singapore

Replying to:

Hi Jessica,

2) The Ad -

captured too.

Sincerely,
NSF

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.