LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Jessica Webpage updated{ JESSICA PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT THANKS AND GIVE SOME COMMENTS}

Hi NSF,

Thank you for visiting the webpage and I am very glad that you like the pictures that I made.
And I would like to thank you for providing me with suggestions too..I like to receive comments and suggestions to improve the webpage.
Actually, there's reason behind every background music that was played on the homepage. The reason why I played Stand By Me instead of the song that Jessica sing is because Stand By Me is the song that Jessica would like to hear from her fans. She did mentioned once during one of her interview session in Thailand that the song she would really like to hear from her fans singing to her is Stand By Me. Being an artiste, it's really important to have fans that trully support them and will always stand by them no matter what happens.

My dearest idol Jessica, if you happen to see this message,

Although playing "Stand by me" in the background music of the homepage doesn't mean anything but I just hope that you know that you had a lot of great fans that will always care, stand by you and support you.

Sincerely,
Phoenix

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I like your choice of main pictures that are taken from the Estee lauder's ads. They showcase jessica at her most glamorous and dazzling beauty, making the homepage really striking.

But I just have one little suggestion regarding the song that you play on the site. Wouldn't it be even better if you could play Jessica's songs instead? Just a suggestion, you probably have your reasons for playing 'Stand by me'...

Replying to:

Updated http://jessicahesterhsuan.bravehost.com

Check it out!!!

I see....thanks for your explanation..

Hi Phoenix,

I din't know that jessica said this in the interview. In that case, yes, it is very meaningful to play that song. Maybe you can incorporate a small paragraph next to the music display bar to explain this part of the interview, and as her loyal fans, this is certainly the song we will sing to her ?

Just my view.

Cheers!
NSF

Replying to:

Hi NSF,

Thank you for visiting the webpage and I am very glad that you like the pictures that I made.
And I would like to thank you for providing me with suggestions too..I like to receive comments and suggestions to improve the webpage.
Actually, there's reason behind every background music that was played on the homepage. The reason why I played Stand By Me instead of the song that Jessica sing is because Stand By Me is the song that Jessica would like to hear from her fans. She did mentioned once during one of her interview session in Thailand that the song she would really like to hear from her fans singing to her is Stand By Me. Being an artiste, it's really important to have fans that trully support them and will always stand by them no matter what happens.

Although playing "Stand by me" in the background music of the homepage doesn't mean anything but I just hope that you know that you had a lot of great fans that will always care, stand by you and support you.

Sincerely,
Phoenix

Replying to:

I like your choice of main pictures that are taken from the Estee lauder's ads. They showcase jessica at her most glamorous and dazzling beauty, making the homepage really striking.

But I just have one little suggestion regarding the song that you play on the site. Wouldn't it be even better if you could play Jessica's songs instead? Just a suggestion, you probably have your reasons for playing 'Stand by me'...

Replying to:

Check it out!!!

Re: I see....thanks for your explanation..

Hi NSF,

Thank you for your suggestion. I really appreciate it. It's a good idea. I would take your suggestion and apply it on my homepage. Thanks again

Phoenix

Replying to:

Hi Phoenix,

I din't know that jessica said this in the interview. In that case, yes, it is very meaningful to play that song. Maybe you can incorporate a small paragraph next to the music display bar to explain this part of the interview, and as her loyal fans, this is certainly the song we will sing to her ?

Just my view.

Cheers!
NSF

Replying to:

Hi NSF,

Sincerely,
Phoenix

Replying to:

Replying to:

Check it out!!!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.