LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Greetings From Australia

在報紙上看到有一黑色夾夾住條裙, 電視不知會否看到 ?

Dearest Jessica,

It's so good to hear from you and know that you had arrived in Australia safely. How are you doing and how's your forearm? Hope you had a great time there in Australia. Enjoy the rest of the upcoming days of the week.

Take care.
Hope to hear from you again.

Phoenix

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello everyone! Just want to let you know that I've arrived in Australia and am safe and sound. The weather here is fantastic. Cool, but sunny.

Fans in HK, enjoy the TVC which will be shown tonight at 9:45pm. I shall be waiting for your comments.

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

YaY!!!! So glad to read ur msg once again!..i've been waiting le..oke la,shall enjoy yourself there..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hello everyone! Just want to let you know that I've arrived in Australia and am safe and sound. The weather here is fantastic. Cool, but sunny.

Fans in HK, enjoy the TVC which will be shown tonight at 9:45pm. I shall be waiting for your comments.

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica:
You think it's cool here, it's spring ma
so happy now u r in the same country with me la
hope u will have a good trip here
today is a good day, sunny n a lit bit windy,
take care la, if u feel cold, wear more clothes la

Stephy

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Glad you made it there safely! So happy to see your message!

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Happy to hear that you are enjoying the cool weather

It's great that you sound relaxed and happy in Australia.

Your overseas fans would love to catch your Estee Lauder's TV ad tonight too!! Hope the HK fans can post it here for us so that we can also give you our comments!!

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

I'm looking forward to it too~

Enjoy yourself lar~

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Glad to hear that you had arrived Australia safely. Thanks for always dropping a msg every now and then to update we fans =) *think whenever you leave a msg here, it will brighten everyone's day. hehez*

Have lotsa fun and enjoy your vacation in Australia. Take care...

Cheers,
Jas

Enjoy ur vacation!!!!!!!!

happy to hear u arrived in Australia, safe and sound, hehe. hope u have great vacation in there, dont forget to tell ur about it later when u come back to HK, ok.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

I'm glad to hear that you like the weather here. Hope you have a wonderful holiday and enjoy your stay here. Hopefully the weather is not too cool for you.

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

I'm so glad to hear that you were arrived safely!take care and enjoy your little vacation. Thanks again for your message..

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Happy to know that you've arrived there safely. Well, have a great time ya! Remember, one day of pleasure is worth two of sorrow.

Hope to hear from you again. Take care of yourself. Miss you a lot..

Love,

Su Far

Hi, I am a new fan from Malaysia. I find that this is a great way to communicate with you. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the weather in Australia and hoping to hear from you soon.

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

have fun ^^

我已通知石太,今晚我地一定準時收看,好好享受你的旅程

Hey.. i am no from HK but from Malaysia

ai...cannot enjoy the tvc at9:45PM...lah...cause it only show in HK....but,now i watch<老婆大人>in hostel in my college by laptop!! Luckily,can watch "just love"..... cause since i reached this college,i seldom watch TV...

wanna know the reason.... cause宿舍的每一層只有一架電視...如果,你慢了一步..就得跟其他室友一起觀看別的頻道了...這就是為什麼來到加影後我很少看電視的原因....

不過...高興..高興 因為在這里可以買到香港連續劇...存在手提電腦...這樣隨時都可以看咯..!!

宣萱姐....希望你有個愉快的旅途....及笑口常開..因為很喜歡看到您的笑容 ....

百份百的支持您哦!!

by時常保持笑容的我

(^.^)

Dearest Jessica,

I'll definitely watch the TVC tonight! Have a great time in Australia!!!

Miss ya,
Wing

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Happy to hear that you've arrived safe in Australia. Have fun and take care yeah..

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

nice to hear from you.hope you are happy.love you forever.

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Dear idol, how can we forget your TVC??? Enjoy yourself.

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

I just can't find a exactly word to express my thought for u.
In a word,luv u&take care!

对不起,我因工作的关系,9月12日晚要在香港迪斯尼过,现在才回到,所以睇不到,但9月13日晚一定会睇,本来想先行离团回家睇,但还是觉得这样做你可能会不开心,所以最后都是决定9月13日才睇,希望你唔好唔开心

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Re: 我睇到了,我睇到了,我终于睇到了,

我真是想不到现在9月13日凌晨1点零5分这个时间我可以睇到这个广告,我本来还以为要等到9月13日晚才可以睇到,但我真是太幸运了,完全没想到刚打完上个留言,一打开TVB睇到的第一个镜头就是这个广告,真是太好了,而你真是太太太太太太太太靓靓靓靓靓靓靓靓了

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

hi

Replying to:

This is all for now.

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.