LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
English translation of News from Singtao

Oops, i left out reading this article just now. Was debating if I should translate this as it is not exactly a new topic..(I am getting a bit lazy to spend my Sunday mornings/early afternoons translating..hee hee..) but in the end i persevered...so here it is:

Self-professed "Lazy bum", Jessica hardly goes for facials and masks on regular days. However, she insists: "As long as a woman is unmarried, she has to maintain a glowing complexion".

The weather has turned cool in the early autumn; any oversight in the skincare regime and the dry weather will make you pay for it with your smooth and tender complexion! Fine lines and spots will appear easily in dry and tired skin. Jessica understands this principle very well, which is why she has made adequate skincare preparations and is facing the change of season with ease. In fact, many big brands are now aggressively marketing new anti-wrinkle products.

Jessica has finished filming TV serials in Jul and will start again only in January next year. So she is currently resting; no wonder she looks especially dazzling.

(Hope no mistake in this coming paragraph...not sure of some words):

When she recalls the late-night repeat telecast of "A step into the Past", Jessica candidly says that her current complexion is much better than her complexion then. She says: " One of my friends has told me that a woman over the age of 25 has to keep (maintain). She even uses apples as a warning example: If an apple which is full of wrinkles is wrapped in cling-wrap or other methods to repair its appearance, nothing can be fixed. What is critical is keeping (maintenance) and prevention."

Jessica, who possesses a cheerful, straight-talking attitude like a man, gets expression lines due to work or lack of sleep. After applying foundation, her expression lines has little place to hide. That is why jessica, who usually only takes care of basic cleansing, applying eye cream and moisturiser, and who hardly goes for facials, has started using products that reduce fine lines. Because the product only needs to be used morning and evening, after cleansing and before moisturising to achieve its expected results, it has attracted much liking from this "lazy bum".

As September approaches, many women will be troubled by the change of season and will start scouting for new skincare products to save their increasingly dry skin. But to Jessica who has combination skin, she is not too worried. She suggests that everyone uses more moisturising masks and creams; drink plenty of water; eat more salads, fruits and vegetables; and cut down on tid-bits and fried food.

(The last 3 paragraphs talk abt the French skincare brand Simone Mahler and nothing on Jessica, so I can stop here. Yeah! Goodbye! )

Thank u so much! :)

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Oops, i left out reading this article just now. Was debating if I should translate this as it is not exactly a new topic..(I am getting a bit lazy to spend my Sunday mornings/early afternoons translating..hee hee..) but in the end i persevered...so here it is:

Self-professed "Lazy bum", Jessica hardly goes for facials and masks on regular days. However, she insists: "As long as a woman is unmarried, she has to maintain a glowing complexion".

The weather has turned cool in the early autumn; any oversight in the skincare regime and the dry weather will make you pay for it with your smooth and tender complexion! Fine lines and spots will appear easily in dry and tired skin. Jessica understands this principle very well, which is why she has made adequate skincare preparations and is facing the change of season with ease. In fact, many big brands are now aggressively marketing new anti-wrinkle products.

Jessica has finished filming TV serials in Jul and will start again only in January next year. So she is currently resting; no wonder she looks especially dazzling.

When she recalls the late-night repeat telecast of "A step into the Past", Jessica candidly says that her current complexion is much better than her complexion then. She says: " One of my friends has told me that a woman over the age of 25 has to keep (maintain). She even uses apples as a warning example: If an apple which is full of wrinkles is wrapped in cling-wrap or other methods to repair its appearance, nothing can be fixed. What is critical is keeping (maintenance) and prevention."

Jessica, who possesses a cheerful, straight-talking attitude like a man, gets expression lines due to work or lack of sleep. After applying foundation, her expression lines has little place to hide. That is why jessica, who usually only takes care of basic cleansing, applying eye cream and moisturiser, and who hardly goes for facials, has started using products that reduce fine lines. Because the product only needs to be used morning and evening, after cleansing and before moisturising to achieve its expected results, it has attracted much liking from this "lazy bum".

As September approaches, many women will be troubled by the change of season and will start scouting for new skincare products to save their increasingly dry skin. But to Jessica who has combination skin, she is not too worried. She suggests that everyone uses more moisturising masks and creams; drink plenty of water; eat more salads, fruits and vegetables; and cut down on tid-bits and fried food.

(The last 3 paragraphs talk abt the French skincare brand Simone Mahler and nothing on Jessica, so I can stop here. Yeah! Goodbye! )

Thanks! Hehe your so funny!

My quest to spread Jessica new around!!!

Replying to:

Thanks to Stephanie!

Replying to:

轉 季 抗 皺 — — 宣 萱 分 享 護 顏 妙 法

自 認 「 懶 精 」 的 宣 萱 , 即 使 平 日 少 做 Facial 和 面 膜 , 但 仍 堅 持 ﹕ 「 女 人 一 日 未 結 婚 , 都 要 保 持 容 光 煥 發 ﹗ 」

初秋天氣轉涼,要是護膚程序稍有疏漏,乾燥的氣候真能叫你賠上滑嫩容顏呢﹗細紋、色斑等最容易隨乾燥和疲倦的肌膚而產生,宣萱(Jessica)深明此道,先做足護顏準備,輕鬆面對轉季,事實上,各大名牌亦正於此時力推抗皺新品。

早於7月已完成電視劇拍攝工作的宣萱,待明年1月才再開拍新劇,所以現正休養生息,難怪特別明艷照人。

回想起早前深宵重播的《尋秦記》,她直言當下的皮膚比當時真的好多了。她說﹕「一位朋友告訴我,女人打從二十五歲開始便一定要Keep(保養),她還用蘋果作譬喻﹕如果一個蘋果皺紋滿布,再用保鮮紙包裹或用其他方法補救,都是於事無補。所以,關鍵在於Keep和Prevent(預防)。」

擁有爽朗男仔頭性格的宣萱,每因工作關係或睡眠不足,都會令臉容出現表情紋,每當塗過粉底後,細紋更加無所遁形。因此,平日除了基本潔面、塗眼霜和潤膚外,連Facial也甚少做的她,近期也開始選用收細紋的產品。由於產品只須在早晚潔面後和潤膚程序前使用,已可達到預期效果,所以深得這位「懶精」的喜愛。

踏入9月,許多女士都會為轉季而煩惱,四出張羅新的護膚產品打救漸變乾燥的皮膚。但對屬於混合性皮膚的Jessica而言,卻不太擔心,不過她建議大家可以勤加敷面(水分面膜)和潤膚,平日多喝開水,多吃沙律和蔬果,少吃零食和煎炸食物。

說到滋潤和去細紋,坊間的有關產品多不勝數,加入剛被引進香港的法國專業護膚品牌Simone Mahler,選擇真豐富。

Simone Mahler成立至今已有四十多年,在法國開設了超過七十家連鎖店,另外在意大利、西班牙、沙地阿拉伯、摩洛哥及首爾都擁有自家的美容院。其產品向以高效能及高濃縮見稱,讓肌膚能在短時間內改善質素及回復狀態。設於銅鑼灣毗鄰崇光百貨的香港首家專門店,於上月開業至今,已擁有不少明星及名人捧場客,包括董敏莉、鄒世龍、唐浩雯、楊諾思等。店內提供品牌的各種護膚產品,店的一邊闢作療程間,提供面部護理、全身按摩、修身等療程服務,可謂照顧周到。

另值得一提,店中採用的深層肌肉按摩技巧乃源自法國,以活細胞緊緻療程為例,療程師會為你按摩每條肌肉紋理最少二十次,據講如此做法有助增生骨膠原,減少細紋,令肌膚變得柔軟細緻。

2005/9/11

Replying to:

宣 萱 力 撐 郭 羨 妮 : 放 過 佢 啦

(星島日報報道 宣萱和郭羨妮這對曾傳出不和的無當家花旦,前者可以說是絕無隔夜仇,因為她還力撐對方被人偷拍了在內地拍劇時隨處大小便已經很慘,她認為﹕「放過佢啦﹗可能佢係為大局想,不想拖慢進度,所以盡快解決﹗」

宣萱前晚聯同向海嵐、滕麗名、李彩華等一同出席時裝匯演,當記者問她郭羨妮在內地拍劇時,被人偷拍到隨地大小便的照片,她說﹕「好正常,我也是演員,知道有時去荒山野嶺拍戲,距離廁所又遠,如果車去找廁所又浪費時間,所以就會以最快速的方法去解決,佢(郭羨妮)都好慘,放過佢啦,可能佢係為大局想,不想拖慢進度,所以盡快解決﹗」

工作方面,宣萱會先充電然後才為《衝上雲霄》第二集開工,「數日後會去澳洲出席表弟的婚禮,預期逗留一星期。(家人可有催婚﹖ 他們已不問了,澳洲之行後會再去北海道,《衝》劇起碼要拍半年,所以趁空檔好好充電。」

Replying to:

[2005-09-11] 藝人「告急」請予「方便」

宣萱本身也常到野外拍戲,對藝人臨時「告急」有切身體會。

【本報訊】(記者 李慶全)向海嵐上月開始感到胃部不適,體重驟降五、六磅,她即入院照胃鏡,醫生驗出她是胃酸倒流及胃內有幽門螺旋菌,要服用抗生素兩個月,亦要她戒酸辣食物。

海嵐笑練「忍功」

談及郭羨妮在內地拍戲被偷拍到隨處大小便,向海嵐笑謂自己練得一身「忍功」。現在連藝人如廁也被偷拍,實在不應該,她謂其實藝人迫著要在荒山野嶺「解決」,已是過得自己一關,那是迫不得已的。

宣萱認為「正常」

宣萱對郭羨妮的遭遇予以同情說:「好正常呀!我也是演員,知道有時去荒山野嶺拍戲,根本沒有廁所,如果驅車去市區找廁所又不知要花多少時間,誰都沒法忍耐。放過她啦!可能她也是為大局著想,不想拖慢進度,所以盡快解決吧。」」宣萱試過在涿州拍《尋秦記》時,有日整天都肚子痛,迫著坐車返酒店解決,事後她被證實患了輕度霍亂,住了八天醫院,吊了廿四包鹽水。

Replying to:

宣萱盼傳媒放過郭羨妮 2005年9月11日

【明報專訊】宣萱、向海嵐與滕麗名前晚應邀欣賞秋冬時裝匯演。對於郭羨妮最近在內地影視城拍劇時,被周刊指她有廁所不用,竟然隨處大、小便,宣萱說﹕「可能拍攝地方偏遠,沒有廁所在附近,只好在隱蔽地方解決。」本身也有此經驗﹖「我多數找人駕車載我去廁所,你們放過郭羨妮吧﹗其實她都幾慘,可能為了大局想,不想所有人在等。」

向海嵐盡量少飲水

向海嵐表示很少在戶外解決,只試過一、兩次,而拍攝前會盡量少飲水。會否怕被人影相﹖「都過得自己那關,無話驚唔驚﹗」頂替張可頤新劇角色,會否介意被指執二攤﹖「不介意,只要劇本好,有機會發揮我便接。」

記者﹕梁榮達

(攝影/記者﹕梁榮達)

Replying to:

片 場 拍 劇 遇 三 急   就 地 解 決
宣 萱 撐 郭 羨 妮 : 迫 不 得 已

近 日 有 報 道 指 郭 羨 妮 在 內 地 拍 劇 期 間 隨 處 「 方 便 」 , 同 是 無 線 旗 下 花 旦 的 宣 萱 , 前 晚 出 席 一 時 裝 活 動 時 力 撐 郭 羨 妮 , 認 為 演 員 在 荒 蕪 之 地 開 工 , 此 情 此 景 確 是 情 非 得 已 。

宣 萱 、 向 海 嵐 、 李 彩 華 (Rain) 、 滕 麗 名 和 韓 君 婷 , 前 晚 一 起 出 席 中 環 IFC 舉 行 的 2005 秋 冬 時 裝 演 , 期 間 阿 Rain 和 滕 麗 名 分 別 穿 上 性 感 tube top 和 露 肩 裝 , 搶 盡 其 他 女 星 風 頭 。

向 海 嵐 教 路 少 飲 水
近 日 有 雜 誌 指 郭 羨 妮 在 河 南 拍 攝 劇 集 《 爭 霸 傳 奇 》 期 間 , 為 貪 方 便 而 棄 廁 所 不 用 , 寧 願 匿 埋 片 場 一 二 角 「 解 決 」 。 同 是 港 姐 冠 軍 的 向 海 嵐 被 問 到 此 事 時 , 顯 得 有 點 避 忌 , 未 有 正 面 回 答 , 只 說 : 「 我 自 己 去 到 荒 山 野 嶺 拍 時 候 , 會 飲 少 o的 水 , 等 到 放 食 飯 o個 陣 先 至 去 。 」
不 過 , 宣 萱 卻 力 撐 郭 羨 妮 說 : 「 好 正 常 o者 傳 媒 唔 好 做 到 咁 誇 張 ! 我 好 明 白 演 員 o係 荒 山 野 嶺 冇 廁 所 , 迫 不 得 已 先 至 會 咁 做 。 我 就 盡 量 叫 司 機 車 我 去 就 近 廁 所 , 然 後 匿 埋 一 邊 搵 助 手 睇 水 。 」

宣 萱 力 撐 郭 羨 妮 , 認 為 在 荒 蕪 的 地 方 拍 劇 找 廁 所 確 有 困 難 。

Replying to:

郭羨妮被偷拍私隱宣萱寄予無限同情
2005-9-11

圖﹕宣萱趁未開劇空檔去旅遊充電

對於郭羨妮在內地拍劇時被偷拍到隨處大小便,曾跟她合作過《尋秦記》的宣萱笑道﹕「好正常呀﹗我也是演員,知道有時去荒山野嶺拍戲,距離廁所又遠,驅車去巿區找廁所又浪費時間,有時就會以最快速的方法就地解決。」

對於郭羨妮慘被偷拍私隱,宣萱寄予無限同情,她道﹕「放過佢啦﹗可能她也是為大局著想,不想拖慢進度,所以盡快解決。」

又宣萱前晚往欣賞一個時裝表演,一起出席的還有向海嵐、李彩華、滕麗名及韓君婷等。宣萱透露剛與陳錦鴻去荷蘭及巴黎宣傳《老婆大人》,之後她往英國探望舊同學,再返港拍一個護膚廣告,本周日飛去澳洲出席表弟的婚禮,預期逗留一星期,此行將是家族大聚會,令她非常興奮。之後她再去北海道旅遊,因為明年一月拍《衝上雲霄2》,四十集預計要拍半年,期間又要去內地拍外景,所以趁現時空檔就要好好充電。

Additional info from News from Takungpao

Basically, these news articles are similar to what I had translated yesterday, so i shan't translate these again.

But I just want to tell you guys the extra info from this newspaper is that "TITS 2" will comprise 40 episodes. Filming will start in Jan next year and take about 6 months to complete. During this period, they will have to go to china for outdoor filming. That is why Jessica is using this current free time to recharge before starting work again.

Replying to:

郭羨妮被偷拍私隱宣萱寄予無限同情
2005-9-11

圖﹕宣萱趁未開劇空檔去旅遊充電

對於郭羨妮在內地拍劇時被偷拍到隨處大小便,曾跟她合作過《尋秦記》的宣萱笑道﹕「好正常呀﹗我也是演員,知道有時去荒山野嶺拍戲,距離廁所又遠,驅車去巿區找廁所又浪費時間,有時就會以最快速的方法就地解決。」

又宣萱前晚往欣賞一個時裝表演,一起出席的還有向海嵐、李彩華、滕麗名及韓君婷等。宣萱透露剛與陳錦鴻去荷蘭及巴黎宣傳《老婆大人》,之後她往英國探望舊同學,再返港拍一個護膚廣告,本周日飛去澳洲出席表弟的婚禮,預期逗留一星期,此行將是家族大聚會,令她非常興奮。之後她再去北海道旅遊,因為明年一月拍《衝上雲霄2》,四十集預計要拍半年,期間又要去內地拍外景,所以趁現時空檔就要好好充電。

Thank you for your translations as always!

Replying to:

Basically, these news articles are similar to what I had translated yesterday, so i shan't translate these again.

But I just want to tell you guys the extra info from this newspaper is that "TITS 2" will comprise 40 episodes. Filming will start in Jan next year and take about 6 months to complete. During this period, they will have to go to china for outdoor filming. That is why Jessica is using this current free time to recharge before starting work again.

Replying to:

郭羨妮被偷拍私隱宣萱寄予無限同情
2005-9-11

圖﹕宣萱趁未開劇空檔去旅遊充電

To: NSF, thank you so much 4 everything..

You're wonderful, NSF!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

郭羨妮被偷拍私隱宣萱寄予無限同情
2005-9-11

圖﹕宣萱趁未開劇空檔去旅遊充電

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.