LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thank you NSF,i've been waiting for you to translate the article..hehehe.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jessica and a few other female artistes (whom i dont know their english names) attended a fashion show at 6.30pm.

Regarding a report that Sonija Kwok (wrong spelling i think) relieved herself in the open while filming in China, Jessica laughingly said that this is perfectly normal. If she knows that she is going to deserted, open spaces for filming and toilets are far away, instead of wasting time, she will also use the fastest way to settle this problem, afterall everyone has to answer nature's call. Regarding Sonija's privacy being secretly photographed, jessica urged everyone to let her go, maybe everyone was thinking of the overall situation and in order not to slow down the progress, the fastest way was used to settle the problem.

Jessica and Sunny chan just went to Paris and Holland to promote "just Love". Thereafter, she went to England to visit old friends. She will be flying to Australia this Sunday (?) to attend a younger male cousin's wedding. She will be staying there for approximately one week. Jessica pointed out that among people of marriageable age in her family clan, she is the only unmarried person left. But her family members do not rush her into marriage. After her Australia trip, she will be going to Hokkaido for a tour. She will start filming "Triumph in the Sky 2" in January next year.

To: NSF, Thank You so much 4 the Translation of News from Tungstar

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.