LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you Jessica

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you Jessica. Enjoy mooncake...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi again. Just want to say thanks to Ada, Michellia and Mrs. Lok for coming all the way to IFC to see me in such short notice.

Also, thanks to my Vietnamese fans for the big fruit basket! It's big and the fruits are yummy, but please save up your money la. It's good enough just to wish me Happy Mid-Autumn Festival here.

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you all!

luv,
Jessica

Hapy Mid- Autumn Festival to Jessica and everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Hapy Mid- Autumn Festival to Jessica, hope u have a great holiday wit ur family, dont work too hard.
wishing everyone a great festival wit ur family.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

Hi again. Just want to say thanks to Ada, Michellia and Mrs. Lok for coming all the way to IFC to see me in such short notice.

Also, thanks to my Vietnamese fans for the big fruit basket! It's big and the fruits are yummy, but please save up your money la. It's good enough just to wish me Happy Mid-Autumn Festival here.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Thanks!

YaY!!! Get to read a message from beloved Jessica again..i would like to wish you Happy Mid-Autumn Festival too..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

我是东莞的fans,好可惜昨天我没法去香港睇你,但能睇到你的留言的都开心,中秋节快乐,祝你有一个开心的旅途.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Nice to see ur note to us again.
BTW, can't wait to see ur new series soon, specially TITS.

Love

Hi Jessica,

So good to hear from you again today. Glad everything is going well for you. Are you excited about your trip? Why did you change your hair style again? You didn't like your new hair style? Well, just want to say "Happy Mid-Autumn Festival" to you too. Thank you for taking the time to tell us you are thinking of us too. Miss you much and support you 100% always!!!! Good night princess!!

Love,
Angel37

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Thanks for your message!I've heard that the Shang Gila Hotel's moon cakes are very good(at least better than the one in US ...Enjoy them la,and Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you, your family and every one.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Thanks!

Hi Trang,

How are u doing? Did you receive my mail? Have a great Mid Autumn Festival day. This is my mail tienh@qualcomm.com or adelinealcoriza@yahoo.com
Adeline

Replying to:

Thanks for your message!I've heard that the Shang Gila Hotel's moon cakes are very good(at least better than the one in US ...Enjoy them la,and Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you, your family and every one.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to Jessica and everybody .To Trang Nguyen:Plz read!

Co phai chi gui trai cay cho Jessica ko>?

Hi Jessica

Wish you and your family has a great Mid-Autumn Festival day. I would like to ask you that did you receive belated birthday gift (black Waffle Weave Camisole with diamond word "BEBE" and couple crocus medicine for your stomach) from me.

I’ll be your fan 4 ever, you are my queen

Best regards,
Adeline

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica,

Glad to see your message again =) Happy mid-autumn festival to you too...

Take care...

Cheers,
Jas

To: Dearest Jessica, Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you too...

Dearest Jessica,

Good to hear from you again. Take care in what ever you do... Happy Mid-Autumn Festival to you too. Enjoy yourself ya.

I Miss You always and always!! Have a pleasant evening. Hope to hear from you soon.

".. Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you.."

Endles Love,

Su Far

Have lots of fun!

Hello Jessica,
Hereby wishing you a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival too!
Take care.

Cindy
Fan From Singapore

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hi jessica,
Wishing you & your family A Happy Mid-Autumn Festival too!

luv,
liling

宣,我真的很開心看到你的留言啊!
你真的很有愛心和信心的藝人.
我從來沒有看過有藝人像你會這麼照顧歌迷和關心歌迷.
不管這麼樣,今天的我非常開心啦!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.