LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
English translation of News from Mingpao

Women dream of having their faces untouched by the ravages of time. This requires the use of skincare products. Estee Lauder has engaged Jessica for a personal demonstration and filmed the advertisement on the new range of skincare products -Perfectionist (CP).

When the reporter reached the venue, Jessica was ready for filming. Actually jessica has always been a user of this brand and she told the reporter that this job was a great one. Not only would she receive remuneration, she would also get product sponsorship. The entire filimg process was not difficult, she was exceptionally happy with it.

Jessica received fabulous treatment, with more than 10 supporting people who served her in the filming. There were even models who tested the lightings for her, cutting down on her waiting time. The advertisement was completed in 6 hours. Jessica kept saying that it was not difficult but the reporter was dazzled from watching the filimg. Because the advertisement wanted to bring out the theme "Jessica is pretty from 360 degrees", it required her to sit on a rotating wheel and turn 360 degrees. She also had to turn her neck left and right. While the reporter was watching her doing this, jessica joked that " I am worried that I will get wrinkles from twisting my neck here and there. When I go home to apply the anti-wrinkle essence, there won't be this problem anymore!"

Jessica has many different expressions everyday and has laughter that is louder than most people. Thus, expression lines have appeared on her face. She said "after using this anti-wrinkle essence, my expression lines have been reduced in a short period of one month. In future, I won't be afraid of laughing louder or having more expressions." The director has requested her to appear very gentle in the ad, so everyone will see a very different Jessica.

-----the end-----

What i like abt her is that she is so real and not afraid to be herself despite her super star status. She can make fun of herself about laughing loudly instead of acting like a cold celebrity who is conscious of every move she makes.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

宣萱左扭右扭Sell靚樣
展現柔情似水一面

【明報專訊】女士們的夢想是歲月臉上不留痕,護膚品又點少得。Estee Lauder找來宣萱做真人示範,拍攝新推出的修護系列Perfectionist(CP+)瞬間無痕多重抗皺精華廣告。雲妮咁貪靚,這個美的活動點少得我﹗

雲妮去到廣告拍攝現場,見女主角已就位。原來宣萱一向是此品牌的用家,她對雲妮說今次這份是優差,有酬勞又有產品贊助,拍攝過程亦唔辛苦,特別開心。

優厚待遇拍廣告

宣萱的待遇優厚,幕後有十多人來侍候她拍攝,甚至有模特兒代試燈不用她呆等,廣告以六小時完成。她不停說不辛苦,但雲妮在現場睇住拍攝就睇到眼花,皆因這個抗皺廣告要帶出「360度看宣萱都一樣咁靚」的主題,所以要她坐在輪盤上360度轉,條頸又要扭左又要扭右。雲妮望住她轉來轉去,宣萱就笑說︰「條頸要扭來扭去,我都擔心會有皺紋﹗不過,返去搽抗皺精華就無問題﹗」宣萱認真賣口乖﹗

宣萱平日表情多多,笑都大聲過人,所以臉上有表情紋出現。她說﹕「我用了這個抗皺精華,短短一個月就減退了表情紋,以後再笑大聲一點、更多表情都唔怕。」導演要求她在廣告中表現柔情似水的一面,所以大家會見到不一樣的宣萱。

廣告中,會展現出從360度看都一樣靚的宣萱。

宣萱以六小時完成整個廣告拍攝。

Yeah, can't agree more. Many thanks, NSF

Replying to:

Women dream of having their faces untouched by the ravages of time. This requires the use of skincare products. Estee Lauder has engaged Jessica for a personal demonstration and filmed the advertisement on the new range of skincare products -Perfectionist (CP).

When the reporter reached the venue, Jessica was ready for filming. Actually jessica has always been a user of this brand and she told the reporter that this job was a great one. Not only would she receive remuneration, she would also get product sponsorship. The entire filimg process was not difficult, she was exceptionally happy with it.

Jessica received fabulous treatment, with more than 10 supporting people who served her in the filming. There were even models who tested the lightings for her, cutting down on her waiting time. The advertisement was completed in 6 hours. Jessica kept saying that it was not difficult but the reporter was dazzled from watching the filimg. Because the advertisement wanted to bring out the theme "Jessica is pretty from 360 degrees", it required her to sit on a rotating wheel and turn 360 degrees. She also had to turn her neck left and right. While the reporter was watching her doing this, jessica joked that " I am worried that I will get wrinkles from twisting my neck here and there. When I go home to apply the anti-wrinkle essence, there won't be this problem anymore!"

Jessica has many different expressions everyday and has laughter that is louder than most people. Thus, expression lines have appeared on her face. She said "after using this anti-wrinkle essence, my expression lines have been reduced in a short period of one month. In future, I won't be afraid of laughing louder or having more expressions." The director has requested her to appear very gentle in the ad, so everyone will see a very different Jessica.

-----the end-----

What i like abt her is that she is so real and not afraid to be herself despite her super star status. She can make fun of herself about laughing loudly instead of acting like a cold celebrity who is conscious of every move she makes.

Replying to:

宣萱左扭右扭Sell靚樣
展現柔情似水一面

【明報專訊】女士們的夢想是歲月臉上不留痕,護膚品又點少得。Estee Lauder找來宣萱做真人示範,拍攝新推出的修護系列Perfectionist(CP+)瞬間無痕多重抗皺精華廣告。雲妮咁貪靚,這個美的活動點少得我﹗

優厚待遇拍廣告

宣萱的待遇優厚,幕後有十多人來侍候她拍攝,甚至有模特兒代試燈不用她呆等,廣告以六小時完成。她不停說不辛苦,但雲妮在現場睇住拍攝就睇到眼花,皆因這個抗皺廣告要帶出「360度看宣萱都一樣咁靚」的主題,所以要她坐在輪盤上360度轉,條頸又要扭左又要扭右。雲妮望住她轉來轉去,宣萱就笑說︰「條頸要扭來扭去,我都擔心會有皺紋﹗不過,返去搽抗皺精華就無問題﹗」宣萱認真賣口乖﹗

宣萱平日表情多多,笑都大聲過人,所以臉上有表情紋出現。她說﹕「我用了這個抗皺精華,短短一個月就減退了表情紋,以後再笑大聲一點、更多表情都唔怕。」導演要求她在廣告中表現柔情似水的一面,所以大家會見到不一樣的宣萱。

廣告中,會展現出從360度看都一樣靚的宣萱。

宣萱以六小時完成整個廣告拍攝。

Thank you so much NSF,and i do agree with what you said.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

-----the end-----

Replying to:

宣萱左扭右扭Sell靚樣
展現柔情似水一面

優厚待遇拍廣告

廣告中,會展現出從360度看都一樣靚的宣萱。

宣萱以六小時完成整個廣告拍攝。

Thanks a lot, NSF. Yes, Jessica is not a hypocrite person.. Love her more!!!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.