LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi All!

Dearest Jessica!
Finally,get to read your message once again..feel so happy ..i've been missing u like crazy lo..well,take good care of yourself ya..hope to read your message again some time soon.. ..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Just a quick note to say hi. As you all know from the newspaper that I'm now back in Hong Kong, but I'll be off again next week. No business this time. I'll be away for approx. 1 week, but I'll have my laptop with me.

The Estee Lauder TV commercial will be shown on TV starting next Monday. The first air time should be 9:45pm. Do remember to watch and give some comments.

luv,
Jessica

Hihi Jessica,

Wow.. Nice to hear from you! Yeah.. I'll definitely watch the Estee Lauder TV commercial. I've bought Cosmo mag cuz of your AD. You look soooooo pretty!!!

Oh! By the way, I've sent you a letter yesterday! Hope you'll get it next time when you are back to TVB. hee..

Anyway, have a wonderful holidays!! Miss ya!!!

Take care,
Wing

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Just a quick note to say hi. As you all know from the newspaper that I'm now back in Hong Kong, but I'll be off again next week. No business this time. I'll be away for approx. 1 week, but I'll have my laptop with me.

The Estee Lauder TV commercial will be shown on TV starting next Monday. The first air time should be 9:45pm. Do remember to watch and give some comments.

luv,
Jessica

Oh yea,Jessica..you look really gorgeous in the Estee Lauder commercial..so elegant!!

I missed this sentences out in my previous message,just wanna add this in..

Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Have a GREAT Holiday and best wishes!! have a nice vacation and its good hearing from ya. HAVE FUN :)

Re: Re: Hi All! enjoy your trip. All the best to you.

Replying to:

Have a GREAT Holiday and best wishes!! have a nice vacation and its good hearing from ya. HAVE FUN

To: Jessica With Love... Have a Wonderful Holiday!

Dearest Jessica,

I've waited patiently to read your latest message here. In fact, I check this forum everyday after work, no matter i'm having a hectic day or not, there'll always be time for "you"... finally i've got to hear from you again today. You have made my day! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...

Good to know that you are having your vacation at this time... Hope you enjoy every minute of it before work starts again. Keep in touch with us always where ever you are ya. May you have a wonderful vacation next week. Wonder where you'll be going next week though.. Anyhow, what is important.. you're having a great time where ever you go then.

Until i hear from you again, just to let you know that.. i'm here for you to love you, to support you and to miss you every day of my life always and always. Have a great day today.

Hugs and Kisses

Su Far

To Jessica : wishing you have a joyful and happy vacation.

Re: To Jessica : wishing you have a joyful and happy vacation.

Hey Alec
How I can join in the Vietnamese Fan,now I am in USA.
Thanks a lot.

Replying to:

I miss u JeSSiCa

Hi Jessica,

So good to hear from you. Is everything okay with you lately? How is your arms? You look so pretty in the Estee Lauder Commercial picture. Does the product really work? Well I hope you will have a pleasant time off because you been working too hard for the past few months. Do enjoy and take good care of yourself for us. You know we all care about you alot and want the best for you. I'm waiting for your new drama with Roger to come out....can't wait to see it.

Lastly, I just want to tell you that I miss you. Stay sweet, young, pretty and of course friendly. Oh and before I forget, i wanted to share this comment that my co-worker and American friend made about you. They saw your picture and they say you look beautiful and young... you don't even look like your age. Isn't it good to get comment like these? Have a safe and relaxing trip. Waiting to hear from you again.

Love Always,
Angel37

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Very happy to see ur message...Have a wonderful holiday & Take good care of urself,okie.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I jsut want to say hi with u, I love ur movies and I am ur fan 4ever.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.