LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Revised English translation of News from Apple

Thanks to Doris for her correction, here's the revised version (changes to last paragraph):

Title: Jessica stayed one night at Disneyland with family

Although Hong Kong's Disneyland will not officially open until next Monday, many famous people and artistes cannot wait to visit this place. A DJ was there to work and play while Jessica took the lead in bringing her family to stay in Disney's hotel. She also praised the hotel for its good service; both the young and old were very happy.

At about 2pm yesterday, jessica was seen hand in hand with an elderly leaving the unoffically-open Hong Kong Disneyland. The reporter asked if she had taken the older generation there to play, Jessica said: "This is the nanny who has brought me up. Last night, I stayed at Disneyland's Tim hotel with my family. Its facilities and service are great. Both adults and children have had a happy time playing. To have a Disneyland in Hong Kong is a grand event. So the whole family came for a tour."

When asked if she felt that the size of the Hong Kong's Disneyland is too small, Jessica replied: "I've been to the one in the US. But this time, I din't manage to cover the whole place due to the hot weather. I'll leave earlier with the older folks." Half an hour after jessica left, the reporter saw a group of DJs who were there to do outdoor broadcasting.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I hope i din't translate the last paragraph wrongly coz of the Cantonese-style chinese that i dont quite understand...let me know if I've made any mistake ok?

Title: Jessica stayed one night at Disneyland with family

Although Hong Kong's Disneyland will not officially open until next Monday, many famous people and artistes cannot wait to visit this place. A DJ was there to work and play while Jessica took the lead in bringing her family to stay in Disney's hotel. She also praised the hotel for its good service; both the young and old were very happy.

At about 2pm yesterday, jessica was seen hand in hand with an elderly leaving the unoffically-open Hong Kong Disneyland. The reporter asked if she had taken the older generation there to play, Jessica said: "This is the nanny who has brought me up. Last night, I stayed at Disneyland's Tim hotel with my family. Its facilities and service are great. Both adults and children have had a happy time playing. To have a Disneyland in Hong Kong is a grand event. So the whole family came for a tour."

When asked if she felt that the size of the Hong Kong's Disneyland is too small, Jessica replied: "I've been to the one in the US. This time because I don't want to get a tan from the hot weather, I'll leave earlier with the older folks." Half an hour after jessica left, the reporter saw a group of DJs who were there to do outdoor broadcasting.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

宣 萱 迪 士 尼 宿 一 宵 老 幼 敘 天 倫

香 港 迪 士 尼 樂 園 雖 然 下 周 一 才 正 式 開 幕 , 但 城 中 不 少 名 人 藝 人 已 急 不 及 待 率 先 參 觀 , 鄧 穎 芝 昨 日 到 迪 士 尼 工 作 兼 遊 玩 , 而 宣 萱 則 率 先 與 家 人 入 住 迪 士 尼 酒 店 , 並 大 讚 酒 店 服 務 不 俗 , 老 幼 都 很 開 心 。

昨 日 下 午 二 時 許 , 宣 萱 與 一 位 老 人 家 手 拖 手 離 開 還 未 正 式 開 幕 的 香 港 迪 士 尼 樂 園 , 記 者 問 她 是 否 帶 長 輩 到 樂 園 遊 玩 時 , 宣 萱 說 : 「 呢 位 係 湊 大 我 o既 奶 媽 , 噚 晚 我 同 屋 企 人 重 住 o係 迪 士 尼 酒 店 tim , 間 酒 店 設 施 同 服 務 都 好 好 , 大 人 同 小 朋 友 都 玩 得 好 開 心 ! 香 港 有 迪 士 尼 係 一 件 盛 事 , 所 以 成 家 人 o黎 行 o下 o羅 ! 」

「 天 氣 太 熱 行 唔 晒 」
問 宣 萱 可 覺 得 香 港 迪 士 尼 面 積 太 細 時 , 她 說 : 「 之 前 我 去 過 美 國 o個 個 , 今 次 o黎 我 都 行 唔 晒 , 因 為 天 氣 太 熱 , 所 以 陪 老 人 家 走 先 。 」 宣 萱 離 開 約 半 小 時 後 , 記 者 又 碰 見 鄧 穎 芝 和 一 班 新 城 電 台 DJ , 原 來 鄧 穎 芝 是 應 新 城 邀 請 到 迪 士 尼 作 戶 外 直 播 。

採 訪 : 馬 健 華
攝 影 : 何 榮 亮

昨 日 雖 然 天 氣 炎 熱 , 宣 萱 仍 帶 奶 媽 暢 遊 迪 士 尼 , 認 真 有 心 。

To: NSF, thank you 4 the English translation of News from Apple

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.