LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: good news, that means Jessica is in Hongkong now.

That's her nanny.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

who is jessica with? sorry i cant read chinese

Replying to:

Replying to:

宣 萱 迪 士 尼 宿 一 宵 老 幼 敘 天 倫

香 港 迪 士 尼 樂 園 雖 然 下 周 一 才 正 式 開 幕 , 但 城 中 不 少 名 人 藝 人 已 急 不 及 待 率 先 參 觀 , 鄧 穎 芝 昨 日 到 迪 士 尼 工 作 兼 遊 玩 , 而 宣 萱 則 率 先 與 家 人 入 住 迪 士 尼 酒 店 , 並 大 讚 酒 店 服 務 不 俗 , 老 幼 都 很 開 心 。

昨 日 下 午 二 時 許 , 宣 萱 與 一 位 老 人 家 手 拖 手 離 開 還 未 正 式 開 幕 的 香 港 迪 士 尼 樂 園 , 記 者 問 她 是 否 帶 長 輩 到 樂 園 遊 玩 時 , 宣 萱 說 : 「 呢 位 係 湊 大 我 o既 奶 媽 , 噚 晚 我 同 屋 企 人 重 住 o係 迪 士 尼 酒 店 tim , 間 酒 店 設 施 同 服 務 都 好 好 , 大 人 同 小 朋 友 都 玩 得 好 開 心 ! 香 港 有 迪 士 尼 係 一 件 盛 事 , 所 以 成 家 人 o黎 行 o下 o羅 ! 」

「 天 氣 太 熱 行 唔 晒 」
問 宣 萱 可 覺 得 香 港 迪 士 尼 面 積 太 細 時 , 她 說 : 「 之 前 我 去 過 美 國 o個 個 , 今 次 o黎 我 都 行 唔 晒 , 因 為 天 氣 太 熱 , 所 以 陪 老 人 家 走 先 。 」 宣 萱 離 開 約 半 小 時 後 , 記 者 又 碰 見 鄧 穎 芝 和 一 班 新 城 電 台 DJ , 原 來 鄧 穎 芝 是 應 新 城 邀 請 到 迪 士 尼 作 戶 外 直 播 。

採 訪 : 馬 健 華
攝 影 : 何 榮 亮

昨 日 雖 然 天 氣 炎 熱 , 宣 萱 仍 帶 奶 媽 暢 遊 迪 士 尼 , 認 真 有 心 。

Re: News from Apple

yeah,she's in HK.
Jessica is just soooooo nice

English translation of News from Apple

I hope i din't translate the last paragraph wrongly coz of the Cantonese-style chinese that i dont quite understand...let me know if I've made any mistake ok?

Title: Jessica stayed one night at Disneyland with family

Although Hong Kong's Disneyland will not officially open until next Monday, many famous people and artistes cannot wait to visit this place. A DJ was there to work and play while Jessica took the lead in bringing her family to stay in Disney's hotel. She also praised the hotel for its good service; both the young and old were very happy.

At about 2pm yesterday, jessica was seen hand in hand with an elderly leaving the unoffically-open Hong Kong Disneyland. The reporter asked if she had taken the older generation there to play, Jessica said: "This is the nanny who has brought me up. Last night, I stayed at Disneyland's Tim hotel with my family. Its facilities and service are great. Both adults and children have had a happy time playing. To have a Disneyland in Hong Kong is a grand event. So the whole family came for a tour."

When asked if she felt that the size of the Hong Kong's Disneyland is too small, Jessica replied: "I've been to the one in the US. This time because I don't want to get a tan from the hot weather, I'll leave earlier with the older folks." Half an hour after jessica left, the reporter saw a group of DJs who were there to do outdoor broadcasting.

Replying to:

香 港 迪 士 尼 樂 園 雖 然 下 周 一 才 正 式 開 幕 , 但 城 中 不 少 名 人 藝 人 已 急 不 及 待 率 先 參 觀 , 鄧 穎 芝 昨 日 到 迪 士 尼 工 作 兼 遊 玩 , 而 宣 萱 則 率 先 與 家 人 入 住 迪 士 尼 酒 店 , 並 大 讚 酒 店 服 務 不 俗 , 老 幼 都 很 開 心 。

昨 日 下 午 二 時 許 , 宣 萱 與 一 位 老 人 家 手 拖 手 離 開 還 未 正 式 開 幕 的 香 港 迪 士 尼 樂 園 , 記 者 問 她 是 否 帶 長 輩 到 樂 園 遊 玩 時 , 宣 萱 說 : 「 呢 位 係 湊 大 我 o既 奶 媽 , 噚 晚 我 同 屋 企 人 重 住 o係 迪 士 尼 酒 店 tim , 間 酒 店 設 施 同 服 務 都 好 好 , 大 人 同 小 朋 友 都 玩 得 好 開 心 ! 香 港 有 迪 士 尼 係 一 件 盛 事 , 所 以 成 家 人 o黎 行 o下 o羅 ! 」

「 天 氣 太 熱 行 唔 晒 」
問 宣 萱 可 覺 得 香 港 迪 士 尼 面 積 太 細 時 , 她 說 : 「 之 前 我 去 過 美 國 o個 個 , 今 次 o黎 我 都 行 唔 晒 , 因 為 天 氣 太 熱 , 所 以 陪 老 人 家 走 先 。 」 宣 萱 離 開 約 半 小 時 後 , 記 者 又 碰 見 鄧 穎 芝 和 一 班 新 城 電 台 DJ , 原 來 鄧 穎 芝 是 應 新 城 邀 請 到 迪 士 尼 作 戶 外 直 播 。

Great translation, NSF!

Replying to:

I hope i din't translate the last paragraph wrongly coz of the Cantonese-style chinese that i dont quite understand...let me know if I've made any mistake ok?

Although Hong Kong's Disneyland will not officially open until next Monday, many famous people and artistes cannot wait to visit this place. A DJ was there to work and play while Jessica took the lead in bringing her family to stay in Disney's hotel. She also praised the hotel for its good service; both the young and old were very happy.

At about 2pm yesterday, jessica was seen hand in hand with an elderly leaving the unoffically-open Hong Kong Disneyland. The reporter asked if she had taken the older generation there to play, Jessica said: "This is the nanny who has brought me up. Last night, I stayed at Disneyland's Tim hotel with my family. Its facilities and service are great. Both adults and children have had a happy time playing. To have a Disneyland in Hong Kong is a grand event. So the whole family came for a tour."

When asked if she felt that the size of the Hong Kong's Disneyland is too small, Jessica replied: "I've been to the one in the US. This time because I don't want to get a tan from the hot weather, I'll leave earlier with the older folks." Half an hour after jessica left, the reporter saw a group of DJs who were there to do outdoor broadcasting.

Replying to:

「 天 氣 太 熱 行 唔 晒 」

Re: English translation of News from Apple-Correction

In the last paragraph, Jessica said she didn't manage to cover the whole place this time because the weather is very hot.

Thanks to Doris for the correction...

Ha ha, now i have learnt a new cantonese phrase. I read "sai' literally in Chinese. No wonder my paragraph din't make much sense..was wondering why Jessica didn't answer the question...

Replying to:

In the last paragraph, Jessica said she didn't manage to cover the whole place this time because the weather is very hot.

Revised English translation of News from Apple

Thanks to Doris for her correction, here's the revised version (changes to last paragraph):

When asked if she felt that the size of the Hong Kong's Disneyland is too small, Jessica replied: "I've been to the one in the US. But this time, I din't manage to cover the whole place due to the hot weather. I'll leave earlier with the older folks." Half an hour after jessica left, the reporter saw a group of DJs who were there to do outdoor broadcasting.

Replying to:

Replying to:

「 天 氣 太 熱 行 唔 晒 」

To: NSF, thank you 4 the English translation of News from Apple

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.