LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Works with Media Player Classic

but how am i going to install it huh?..thanks in advance...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Replying to:

sorry lyn i so sad to say that i couldn't view the video... i tried to open the real player,windows media player,even the winamp..but it doesnt work! could you plz help me... THAnk Youuuu!!!

Replying to:

hey guys.
i've convert all my video files to .mov... so they're all much smaller now. and i've uploaded them into megaupload.com.. you have to use QuickTime player to watch it. Phoenix says that it works in Media Player too. =)

Copy and paste the website given and beside the big sign 'Megaupload', it will appear a box. just wait for it to load until 'click here to download' appears. then click it.
information of the file is written below the advertisement.

Lasts only for 30days.

The links are in those with [Video] as subject.

sorry take so long. hauhauhas!

Specially from: Jessica Singapore Fan Club

Also works with Quicktime

That's what it defaults in for me.

Replying to:

Replying to:

sorry lyn i so sad to say that i couldn't view the video... i tried to open the real player,windows media player,even the winamp..but it doesnt work! could you plz help me... THAnk Youuuu!!!

Replying to:

hey guys.
i've convert all my video files to .mov... so they're all much smaller now. and i've uploaded them into megaupload.com.. you have to use QuickTime player to watch it. Phoenix says that it works in Media Player too. =)

Copy and paste the website given and beside the big sign 'Megaupload', it will appear a box. just wait for it to load until 'click here to download' appears. then click it.

Lasts only for 30days.

Download Quicktime Player (free download)

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Replying to:

Replying to:

hey guys.

Lasts only for 30days.

Re: Download Quicktime Player (free download)

Thank you very much! im glad to say that you guys are kind!

Replying to:

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

Replying to:

Replying to:

hey guys.

Lasts only for 30days.

Thank You !

Lyn.. thx for sharing! good job

Replying to:

hey guys.

Lasts only for 30days.

Re: Videos of Jessica in SG.

Thanx Lyn for all your efforts

Replying to:

hey guys.

Lasts only for 30days.

Thanks Lyn!!

thanks for your hard work! The videos are awesome and hilarious!!

Replying to:

hey guys.

Lasts only for 30days.

Thx Lyn for all your hard work!

Sooooooooooo many thx

Really appreciate all your effort for sharing
U're sooooooooooooo nice!

TO lyn

Actually lyn, megaupload last for 30 day if not downloaded.. Thanks for clips!

Also i recommend the strom codec to all because it allows you to open almost any type of file in any type of media player.. also it would have windows media classic

Replying to:

hey guys.

Lasts only for 30days.

Re: TO lyn

salutes Lyn for her hard work.

but i still can't get the videos...i downloaded only one, and trying to download the rest causes MegaUpload to tell me there's too many connections from my IP.

will try again later.

Replying to:

Actually lyn, megaupload last for 30 day if not downloaded.. Thanks for clips!

Also i recommend the strom codec to all because it allows you to open almost any type of file in any type of media player.. also it would have windows media classic

Replying to:

hey guys.

Lasts only for 30days.

Thanxx Lyn and all Jessica Singapore Fan Club

Many thanks to all of u
Well Done

Replying to:

hey guys.

Lasts only for 30days.

Re: Videos of Jessica in SG.

Thank u very much Lyn... =)

Cheers,
Jas

Hi Lyn...can you help please!!!!

When I copy and paste the word megaupload.com, i do able to launch the webpage and then the big word megaupload is there on the webpage but there isn't any "click here to download" appear on the screen besides the word megaupload???? Do I need to log in or what?

Replying to:

Cheers,
Jas

Hi Lyn...I got it now I miss out the proper link.

btw, I tried to download it using Flashget but it seems does not allowed me to do so..IE is too slow for a download to complete can anyone advise pls....

Replying to:

When I copy and paste the word megaupload.com, i do able to launch the webpage and then the big word megaupload is there on the webpage but there isn't any "click here to download" appear on the screen besides the word megaupload???? Do I need to log in or what?

Replying to:

Cheers,
Jas

Thanks to Lyn for uploading all the clips. You're awesome!

Replying to:

btw, I tried to download it using Flashget but it seems does not allowed me to do so..IE is too slow for a download to complete can anyone advise pls....

Replying to:

Replying to:

Cheers,
Jas

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.