LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thx for compliments, but...

Amie,

My canto is not pro, just "ma-ma-dei", meaning "just pass the borderline"...

so, ur best bet is to get a "speak cantonese" book/tape...or also watch tvb in original language with english subs...

Harry

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Can I study how to speak Cantonese with you? In your Cantonese, is the lyrics the same as lyrics or Pin-in in Mandarin? I'm learning Mandarin Lyrics, there is a lot of intonations to separate phonetics and meaning. The ways of pronunciations a word or words are so important esp. the beginner, am I right? Thx for you teaching. So kind you are.

Take care!
Amie

Replying to:

Okay, Lesson No 1:

Very useful and easy to learn! U'll need it when u get to meet Jessica...

"leng lui" (canto) = beautiful girl
Note: it's hard to explain the tone, n if u say it differently it may mean differently...so gotto watch out...practice with tvb series, they use it a lot...

and if ur a guy, this comes in handy too...coz ur girlfren would love to hear that

That's All Folks
Harry

Replying to:

Anyways.. Can you teach me some basic chinese
language?? Only basic for now.. Thanks!

i wanna learn too

u guys are very nice
I'm Vietnamese also wanna learn Chinese
but i dont know what kind of langugae should i learn
my mom is Chinese but i cant speak also Write Chinese
as my knowledge in Chinese they use a different langugae . Hong Kong use Cantonese
which is better too learn ?
Cantonese doesnt sound as good as Chinese huh ?

Replying to:

Amie,

so, ur best bet is to get a "speak cantonese" book/tape...or also watch tvb in original language with english subs...

Harry

Replying to:

Can I study how to speak Cantonese with you? In your Cantonese, is the lyrics the same as lyrics or Pin-in in Mandarin? I'm learning Mandarin Lyrics, there is a lot of intonations to separate phonetics and meaning. The ways of pronunciations a word or words are so important esp. the beginner, am I right? Thx for you teaching. So kind you are.

Take care!
Amie

Replying to:

Okay, Lesson No 1:

Note: it's hard to explain the tone, n if u say it differently it may mean differently...so gotto watch out...practice with tvb series, they use it a lot...

and if ur a guy, this comes in handy too...coz ur girlfren would love to hear that

That's All Folks
Harry

Replying to:

To Harry...

No prob. At least, your Canto speaking or reading are more fluent than me absolutely. Thx for the lastest word you did teach me..Hahahas..
No, my first lesson isn't begun with Canto book/tape...but another hand in Mandarin...I can't find the cantonese book or tape in my hometown...there are only Mando's here.

I try to learn myself Canto when I've watched esp. Jessica's series. Fortunately I can understand the basic conversations such as "Thank you", "Good morning", "Have a meal", "Excuse me", "My Wife", "My Husband", "Dad", "Mom", "I love You", "Mr", "Ms" or "Mrs" ect.

I'll go for it certainly. Thx for next lessons from you or anyone who can teach me...Oh please type the Chinese words for me, too. I'm a "Poor Amie" who's a begining writer.

Thx!
Take care
Amie

Replying to:

Amie,

Harry

Replying to:

Take care!
Amie

Replying to:

Okay, Lesson No 1:

That's All Folks
Harry

Replying to:

Ur very welcome...

Dear Amie,

That's how I started learning canto myself...I knew no words back in 1997, but I was fluent in my mandarin. I learned aggressively by talkin' to hk frens in the US, and by watchin' tvb series in canto and readin' the chinese subs. By 2001 when the dvds are out, I dun even need to have subs on to watch series...and now I could speak 80% of the daily convos but of course with some weird "non-hk" accents.

Everyone needs to start somewhere, one way or another. U'll be alrite...

Harry

Replying to:

No prob. At least, your Canto speaking or reading are more fluent than me absolutely. Thx for the lastest word you did teach me..Hahahas..
No, my first lesson isn't begun with Canto book/tape...but another hand in Mandarin...I can't find the cantonese book or tape in my hometown...there are only Mando's here.

I try to learn myself Canto when I've watched esp. Jessica's series. Fortunately I can understand the basic conversations such as "Thank you", "Good morning", "Have a meal", "Excuse me", "My Wife", "My Husband", "Dad", "Mom", "I love You", "Mr", "Ms" or "Mrs" ect.

I'll go for it certainly. Thx for next lessons from you or anyone who can teach me...Oh please type the Chinese words for me, too. I'm a "Poor Amie" who's a begining writer.

Thx!
Take care
Amie

Replying to:

Amie,

Harry

Replying to:

Take care!
Amie

Replying to:

Okay, Lesson No 1:

That's All Folks
Harry

Replying to:

Re: Thanks guys!!!!

Lesson 2~~

A B C
謝謝您 xie xie ni.....mean Thank u!

你好嗎 ni hao ma......mean how are u!

我很好 wo he hao.....mean i'm fine!

i'm rachel wong....chad,lesson 2 continue by me!this is chinese word,part A is the way to write,part B is the way to learn and part c is mean for it(^.^)Today i teach 3 words...this 3 word is useful in daily for example:

when u see jessica,u can say"ni hao ma"

and what word u wanna learn...u can tell me..
i will teach u [[ ]

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.