LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
QIAN NU YOU HUN

Dear all,
I've just finished the series "Qian Nu You Hun" in both of Cantonese and Mandarin. I wanna kwow which's Jessica's real voice. I guess it isn't her voice in Cantonese, am I right? But in Mandarin...I'm not sure. Hey you guys, can anyone tell me about it? I have the series in Thai, too. But not DVD! Only 2 VCD-packset; one is Thai Translation QNYH, another is Both of Cantonese and Mandarin QNYH. I hope you can tell me.

Is there another series that Jessica used to speak in Mandarin?

Thx in advance!
luv,
Amie

PS. Jessica's speaking in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin is so intelligent. I love to listen all.

Re: QIAN NU YOU HUN

Hi Amie,

I've watched the Mandarin version, it's dubbed, not Jessica's real voice. Not sure about the Cantonese version.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear all,
I've just finished the series "Qian Nu You Hun" in both of Cantonese and Mandarin. I wanna kwow which's Jessica's real voice. I guess it isn't her voice in Cantonese, am I right? But in Mandarin...I'm not sure. Hey you guys, can anyone tell me about it? I have the series in Thai, too. But not DVD! Only 2 VCD-packset; one is Thai Translation QNYH, another is Both of Cantonese and Mandarin QNYH. I hope you can tell me.

Thx in advance!
luv,
Amie

PS. Jessica's speaking in Cantonese, English, and Mandarin is so intelligent. I love to listen all.

Re: Re: QIAN NU YOU HUN

Thx DL. And,is Jessica's real voice in Mandarin version in the series "Where is my love"?

Replying to:

Hi Amie,

I've watched the Mandarin version, it's dubbed, not Jessica's real voice. Not sure about the Cantonese version.

Replying to:

Dear all,

Thx in advance!
luv,
Amie

Re: Re: Re: QIAN NU YOU HUN

I read or heard some time ago that in the series " Where is My Love?" Jessica's voice was dubbed in Mandarin.

Replying to:

Thx DL. And,is Jessica's real voice in Mandarin version in the series "Where is my love"?

Replying to:

Hi Amie,

Replying to:

Dear all,

Thx in advance!
luv,
Amie

To Amie: Re: QIAN NU YOU HUN

For all Jessica's TVB Show, she only speaks the Cantonese version. Mandarin version is dubbed.

Really Thx both of you guys.

I used to hear Jessica spoke in Mandarin at Singapore functions, China awards ceremony in Beijing and ASITP's promotional function in Taiwan. Her voice is so pretty good. I think she can speak Mandarin fluently.

Take care
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

For all Jessica's TVB Show, she only speaks the Cantonese version. Mandarin version is dubbed.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.