LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thanks to bubbles,beichenyuan,rahel wong and eleanor..!

By the way,i suggest u to learn chinese if compare with cantonese cause my opinion chinese is important if compare with it.Most of the people use chinese But anyway, i 'ii respect u choose

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi! Beichenyuan.. can I call you bei??.. or do you have an alias??.. Sure I can teach you English..
We can just connect through email.. what’s the difference between Cantonese and mandarin?? And which one is harder?? I just owe you a lot guys! Thanks for everything.. By the way I’m from Philippines..and looks like it’s impossible for me to meet Jessica in person.. Coz I do always wish for that.. but it’s not working.. Maybe someday if I have a work already..I can pay my own fare..hehe..I’ll wait for your reply..
Thanks! And god bless!!! Ciao!

Anyway.. Bei, your asking something.. what’s QQ?? Can’t get it.. sorry..
Thanks!

I’m 20.. so how old are you guys???
Again.. Thanks to eleanor!!!

Difference between Mandarin & Cantonese

Mandarin is the language of the Chinese while Cantonese is a Chinese dialect (one of the more universally used dialect in most Chinatowns). Cantonese is the original audio vocalization used in TVB series. If you want to learn proper Chinese, then I would say go for Mandarin.

Replying to:

Hi! Beichenyuan.. can I call you bei??.. or do you have an alias??.. Sure I can teach you English..
We can just connect through email.. what’s the difference between Cantonese and mandarin?? And which one is harder?? I just owe you a lot guys! Thanks for everything.. By the way I’m from Philippines..and looks like it’s impossible for me to meet Jessica in person.. Coz I do always wish for that.. but it’s not working.. Maybe someday if I have a work already..I can pay my own fare..hehe..I’ll wait for your reply..

Thanks!

Since ur so determined, Y not go 4 Both???

Replying to:

Mandarin is the language of the Chinese while Cantonese is a Chinese dialect (one of the more universally used dialect in most Chinatowns). Cantonese is the original audio vocalization used in TVB series. If you want to learn proper Chinese, then I would say go for Mandarin.

Replying to:

Thanks!

Thats a bit diffcult esp since we're not teaching in person.... maybe master one first then try the

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Thanks!

Re: Difference between Mandarin & Cantonese

Yup! so different. Even if I can't speak both of Cantonese and Mandarin, I always try my best to find the meaning of their speeches in the series. At least I can separate the two languages Now I begin to learn Mandarin in my master-tapes and cd-rom with the key-books firstly, then I'll learn Cantonese in the series in the same time. Due to beloved Jessica, I love to Chinese esp. Cantonese and Mandarin to go with you Jessica. I love your real voice all. hahas I'll try my best for it.

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Replying to:

Thanks!

Re: Re: Difference between Mandarin & Cantonese

If you are Vietnamese,cantonese should be the easier one for you to start with,because a thousand years ago,vietnamese people were ruled under chinese,a hundred years followed by France...After that,there was a Vietnamese language which most of the meaning and pronouncation were from the cantonese what we called"Tu Han Viet". Are you the one came to Florida with your family last month,hurricane is hiting tommorrow

Replying to:

Yup! so different. Even if I can't speak both of Cantonese and Mandarin, I always try my best to find the meaning of their speeches in the series. At least I can separate the two languages Now I begin to learn Mandarin in my master-tapes and cd-rom with the key-books firstly, then I'll learn Cantonese in the series in the same time. Due to beloved Jessica, I love to Chinese esp. Cantonese and Mandarin to go with you Jessica. I love your real voice all. hahas I'll try my best for it.

luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Replying to:

Thanks!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.