LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sam

My favorite Jessica character is Samantha Cheng in File of Justice. Jessica brought out the best of that character. I remember when I was watching it my cantonese wasn't that fluent at all. But, I was learning so rapidly when I was watching Jessica in this series...Now, my cantonese accent is probably 90% from Jessica's Sam character in File of Justice.

Sam was intelligent, proactive, always bringing joy to others around her. I really love this character. She is successful because she knows what she wants in life and strives for it.

Sam and Michael - my ideal couple relationship. Their conversations never fail to make me smile too.

Re: Sam & Michael

So far, among all the partners that Jessica has acted with, Michael & her's one of my most fav. I hope that the both of them can work together again, bringing back foj feeling

Re: Re: Sam & Michael

FOJ IV was the first Jessica series that made me stood up and notice her. Yeah, Sam is one of my favourite role that Jessica has ever played. So spunky and cheerful!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

So far, among all the partners that Jessica has acted with, Michael & her's one of my most fav. I hope that the both of them can work together again, bringing back foj feeling

Re: Re: Re: Sam & Michael

I am glad to read replies. Thanks!

Sam was an inspiration. I remember how I was also imitating the ways the gals wear their scarfs in the series. This is the younger me back then thinking success women = wearing suits and scarfs ...

Anyways, I am surprised and at the same time happy to know that some of you remember and like Michael+Sam pairing. I have always thought they were the best TVB couple. Definitely has natural chemistry between them!

I love those scenes when Sam was going after Michael, painting the boat by the ocean, visiting him at the office every day to ask him for lunch, insisting that he likes her no matter what..she's so adorable.
That's the confident modern woman, a go-getter, not afraid of challenges!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sam & Michael

I also like that scene where Michael was trying to draw a potrait of Jessica and another one was where both Jessica and Michael were at the pub listening to the song that Jessica asked the waitress to put on for her and many more. And since then the song 'Dreaming Of You' has become my number one most favourite English song.

Here's the lyrics in case someone wants it.

Dreaming Of You Sung By Selena

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish on a star that somewhere you are
Thinking of me too

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Wonder if you ever see me
And I wonder if you know I'm there
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside
Would you even care?

I just wanna hold you close
But so far all I have are dreams of you
So I wait for the day
And the courage to say how much I love you
Yes I do!

I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Corazón
I can't stop dreaming of you
No puedo dejar de pensar en ti
I can't stop dreaming
Cómo te necesito
I can't stop dreaming of you
Mi amor, cómo te extraño

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe
That you came up to me and said "I love you"
I love you too!

Now I'm dreaming with you tonight
Till tomorrow and for all of my life
Than here in my room dreaming of you endlessly

Dreaming of you tonight
Than here in my room
I'll be dreaming of you tonight
Endlessly
And I'll be holding you tight
Dreaming...with you...tonight

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am glad to read replies. Thanks!

Sam was an inspiration. I remember how I was also imitating the ways the gals wear their scarfs in the series. This is the younger me back then thinking success women = wearing suits and scarfs ...

Anyways, I am surprised and at the same time happy to know that some of you remember and like Michael+Sam pairing. I have always thought they were the best TVB couple. Definitely has natural chemistry between them!

I love those scenes when Sam was going after Michael, painting the boat by the ocean, visiting him at the office every day to ask him for lunch, insisting that he likes her no matter what..she's so adorable.
That's the confident modern woman, a go-getter, not afraid of challenges!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.