LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
4got to mention...

...that you'd have to find some way to send me one of the clips (the thank you message) if you want me to convert cuz I only have 3/4.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

If you don't mind, I can convert your mpeg files to wmv. I'm just not sure where to upload. RapidShare has a bandwidth cap, but if other fans don't mind that, I'd be happy to upload the clips there. Or we can use Hazel's server since the wmv clips will most def be under 20MB.

Anyway, let me know.

Quackie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dear Lyn :

Lyn.......since you use a Mac, you also have iMovie rite? Once you connect your firewire from your video camera to your Mac, you can import your video clips into iMovie, and from iMovie export to quicktime .mov file.

If you can get all your files converted to .mov, you can sign up for a free .mac account to upload your files there. Email me if you need my help =)

Replying to:

...that you'd have to find some way to send me one of the clips (the thank you message) if you want me to convert cuz I only have 3/4.

Replying to:

If you don't mind, I can convert your mpeg files to wmv. I'm just not sure where to upload. RapidShare has a bandwidth cap, but if other fans don't mind that, I'd be happy to upload the clips there. Or we can use Hazel's server since the wmv clips will most def be under 20MB.

Anyway, let me know.

Quackie

to Quackie :

hi.....which are the clips you already have & after you convert to .wmv what are the size of each clip? thanks~

Replying to:

Lyn.......since you use a Mac, you also have iMovie rite? Once you connect your firewire from your video camera to your Mac, you can import your video clips into iMovie, and from iMovie export to quicktime .mov file.

If you can get all your files converted to .mov, you can sign up for a free .mac account to upload your files there. Email me if you need my help =)

Replying to:

Replying to:

Anyway, let me know.

Quackie

Re: to Quackie and hazel..

Quackie,
actually i have the same question as hazel to you.. the clips that you already had, how small are you able to convert to?? cause i have much bigger files like when jessica is playing games and things like that.. If you're really able to convert them, i can try using yousendit.com and send it to your email. (yousendit.com works but the problem is that it is limited to 25 downloads.)

i can send you the thank you message by Jessica if you want. just give me ur email which able to receive huge file. =)

Hazel,

Thank you for telling me regarding the imovie thing. i've already tried but i dont know why it just doesnt works. The reason is that i'm not tranfering the videos from my video camera, but its from my camera.. Its quite complicating, but my video camera is not able to transfer the files to the computer.

PS: i'm now trying to download programs that allow me to convert videos files.. and if possible i will buy a domain which allows me to upload huge files. (any recommendation for good websites?)

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRYING TO HELP ME. THANK YOU!!

Replying to:

hi.....which are the clips you already have & after you convert to .wmv what are the size of each clip? thanks~

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Anyway, let me know.

Quackie

Re: Re: to Quackie and hazel..

Hi Lyn, may i have your email address.

Replying to:

Quackie,
actually i have the same question as hazel to you.. the clips that you already had, how small are you able to convert to?? cause i have much bigger files like when jessica is playing games and things like that.. If you're really able to convert them, i can try using yousendit.com and send it to your email. (yousendit.com works but the problem is that it is limited to 25 downloads.)

i can send you the thank you message by Jessica if you want. just give me ur email which able to receive huge file. =)

Hazel,

Thank you for telling me regarding the imovie thing. i've already tried but i dont know why it just doesnt works. The reason is that i'm not tranfering the videos from my video camera, but its from my camera.. Its quite complicating, but my video camera is not able to transfer the files to the computer.

PS: i'm now trying to download programs that allow me to convert videos files.. and if possible i will buy a domain which allows me to upload huge files. (any recommendation for good websites?)

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Anyway, let me know.

Quackie

Re: Re: Re: to Quackie and hazel..

hey stephanie..

u want my email address to send me files or to send me message?

if big files, please send it to: andelinearifin@gmail.com

if just message, send to:
andelinearifin@hotmail.com

=)

Replying to:

Replying to:

Quackie,

Hazel,

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Anyway, let me know.

Quackie

good news! ehhes.

at last i am able to convert the files to mov. which smaller (about half) the sizes of all of my videos!! and that allows me to upload into megaupload.com in a much much faster way..

I guess i should be done uploading all of my videos by this weekend..

hope nothing goes wrong this time *crossed finger*. thankss to those who helped me!!! =)

cheers.

Replying to:

hey stephanie..

u want my email address to send me files or to send me message?

if big files, please send it to: andelinearifin@gmail.com

if just message, send to:
andelinearifin@hotmail.com

=)

Replying to:

Replying to:

Quackie,

Hazel,

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Anyway, let me know.

Quackie

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.