LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Mingpao Weekly #1919 - 宣萱生日換智能身份證

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thanks Fanny, for posting the news article. Here's the English Translation:

It was jessica's 35th birthday this Thursday, 18 Aug. Although there was no boyfriend to keep her company, she chose that day to exchange for the intelligent identification card. Her night was spent with her parents celebrating her birthday at home. Jessica had hoped that on her intelligent identification card, the "Date of Issue" will be the same as her birthday, 18 Aug. Thus, she went on the Net to register for the exchange and collection date to fall on her birthday.

Earlier, Jessica has asked a make-up artiste for the important tips on make-up for taking photos for identification cards. She said: " Cannot apply rouge and eye shadow; lipstick's colour must be lighter." At night, Jessica was with her parents eating at home., enjoying the joy of family. As for fans' celebration parties, they were hosted earlier the previous week.
Jessica said:" Last year I celebrated with my boyfriend, this year I have my parents' company. Actually, I have not celebrated my birthday with my family for many years. My parents specially flew back from Beijing to celebrate with me."

----the end-------

Ok girls, now we know what not to do the next time we take photos for our new ICs.

Replying to:

本周四即八月十八日是宣宣三十五歲生日雖然沒有男友陪伴,但她選擇當日換領智能身份證,晚上則與父母在家中晚飯慶祝,行程非常緊密。特工知道,Jessica希望智能身份證上的「發出日期」與生日一樣都是八月十八日,所以特別上網登記在生日當天換領,她事前還請教化妝師影身份證照片的化妝要訣,她說:「不可以搽胭脂及eye shadow,脣膏色要淺一點。」
晚上Jessica與父母在家中食飯,享受家庭樂。至於fans的慶祝派對則提早在上星期舉行,她說:「去年與男友慶祝,今年則有父母陪伴,其實我已好多年沒有與家人慶祝生日,父母都是專誠由北京飛回來與我慶祝的。」

There are 3 pics. One was taken on the 18th when Jessica was at the TKO "ID Card Centre", and the other 2 pics were taken in Singapore. One with Roger & Joey; and the other with a group of SG fans in the gathering.

(Sorry my scanner is not working now, so I can't scan the article)

Re: Mingpao Weekly #1919 - 宣萱生日換智能身份證

Thx for sharing!You're all Sooooooo nice!
Jessica looks very pretty

Thanks Fanny for the article and thanks NSF for the translation

Cheers,
Jas

THX fanny,Hope your scanner can work early,haha!

Replying to:

本周四即八月十八日是宣宣三十五歲生日雖然沒有男友陪伴,但她選擇當日換領智能身份證,晚上則與父母在家中晚飯慶祝,行程非常緊密。特工知道,Jessica希望智能身份證上的「發出日期」與生日一樣都是八月十八日,所以特別上網登記在生日當天換領,她事前還請教化妝師影身份證照片的化妝要訣,她說:「不可以搽胭脂及eye shadow,脣膏色要淺一點。」
晚上Jessica與父母在家中食飯,享受家庭樂。至於fans的慶祝派對則提早在上星期舉行,她說:「去年與男友慶祝,今年則有父母陪伴,其實我已好多年沒有與家人慶祝生日,父母都是專誠由北京飛回來與我慶祝的。」

There are 3 pics. One was taken on the 18th when Jessica was at the TKO "ID Card Centre", and the other 2 pics were taken in Singapore. One with Roger & Joey; and the other with a group of SG fans in the gathering.

Thanks Stephanie for the scanned issue of Mingpao Weekly No.1919!

Replying to:

THX fanny,Hope your scanner can work early,haha!

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.