LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank You All!

Hello Jessica...

Very happy to see your message, thank you so much so your message! Really glad that you have a happy and peaceful birthday, may all your future birthdays are like this too...

Although you are busy but must still take care!

Luv,
Cindy (Fan From Singapore)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes! Also, thank you to the US fans for the beautiful flowers. My living room smells lovely. All your birthday presents are beautiful, too. You are all very thoughtful. I had a happy and peaceful birthday yesterday.

I have been busy with many things lately, therefore I won't have time for any gathering at the moment. Maybe later la.

I shall inform you about my flight information later. Take care.

luv,
Jessica

Thanks Jessica for your reply! altho..i wasn't able to join the birthday party but i can tell that the others made a very amazing one for you. best of luck !

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes! Also, thank you to the US fans for the beautiful flowers. My living room smells lovely. All your birthday presents are beautiful, too. You are all very thoughtful. I had a happy and peaceful birthday yesterday.

I have been busy with many things lately, therefore I won't have time for any gathering at the moment. Maybe later la.

luv,
Jessica

Dearest idol Jessica,

Glad to hear that your day yesterday was happy and peaceful. Hoping that not just your birthday but all of your days will be filled with happiness.

Enjoy your trip.

Take care
Phoenix

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Love ya Jessica =)

Dearest Jessica,

Glad you enjoyed your birthday, presents and the flowers hehe...we...well...stephanie and others mostly spend lots of time picking the flowers that suits you !! Jessica remember to take care of yourself, especially your arm, i hope it gets better soon!!! Love you so very much!!! and remember you happy = we happy Don't over work yourself la!!! remember to take rest ar!!

Forever Love and support you,
~Sandy錤錤

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

看到你的留言,我真的很開心啊!
宣萱,很抱歉的我無法參加你的生日會也無法送禮物給你.
因為這是我的第一次加入也不知道你的行程在新加坡.
我非常希望你能體諒我呢!
最後,我祝福你能天天開心.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica is so lovely

i love her so much
Jessica , i love u

Replying to:

看到你的留言,我真的很開心啊!
宣萱,很抱歉的我無法參加你的生日會也無法送禮物給你.
因為這是我的第一次加入也不知道你的行程在新加坡.
我非常希望你能體諒我呢!
最後,我祝福你能天天開心.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

我昨天还同一些朋友讲,好久没见你的留言,我挂住你,可能是日有所想,夜有所梦,昨晚还在梦中见到你(我梦中大家为你开的好开心的生日会),没想到今天早上一打开打开电脑上网,就睇到你的留言,我真是好开心,Thank You.
Take care

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Just want to say ...love uuuuuuuu
Happy Birthday..

Hi Jessica,

Heez, hope your everyday would also be a happy one just like your birthday.
Take care and enjoy your upcoming trips. =)

Cheers,
Jas

Good luck for your trip!

Dearest Jessica!
U are most welcome!..take good care of yourself special mention your forearm if it is still in pain..*ciao*

Luv 4ever,
JeSS

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, Please Take More Rest...

Dearest Jessica,
Nice to hear that you had a happy and peaceful birthday . Were you tracked by any 'dog dog'?? Let's see if there will be any 'articles' of yours. Hahahaha

As your schedule is quite tight, please take more rest before leaving for Europe!

Hope to see you off later Take care!

luv,
Michellia

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Glad to hear from you again. Anyway,please take an ample rest before you are leaving for Paris and Holland next week ya. Hope everything will run smooth with the TVB promotional ativities and, of course.. surely you will have a great time there too.

We'll always here loving and supporting you, Jessica. Miss you always and always.

Endless love,
su far

Glad to see your message! =) take care too!

Glad to see your message! =) take care too!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear from ya again... n gald to of coz hear that u like the presents tat we've gave to u...

Thanx for always being so thoughtful.. do take care in yr busy schedules too...

huggies

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

TAKE CARE LA!

ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.