LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Jessica's msg to Singapore fans! =)

Heez, hope to spread the happiness to her fans on jessica's birthday. Erm, I haven't developed the photos yet. I think i only took 3 or 4 shots at the airport. Would share the photos if the photos are nice. =)

Cheers,
Jas

Re: Jessica's msg to Singapore fans! =)

JESSICA IS SOOOO NICEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love her so much now. HAHAHHAHAS. =)=)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Singapore fans,

This is a msg written by Jessica to her Singapore fans while she came over to Singapore on 13th - 15th Aug 2005. She is so nice, cute, pretty, friendly and too many positive adjectives to describe her... She wrote this note though it was almost time for her to board the plane... =)

*gosh, she is really cute at the airport *

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cheers,
Jas

Re: Re: Ya! Spread the happiness to the other Jessica'a fans cos its Jessica's birthday

Ya!
Thats right Jas, spread the happiness to the other Jessica's fans as its Jessica's birthday...and Jessica is really so nice n cute~!

Replying to:

JESSICA IS SOOOO NICEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love her so much now. HAHAHHAHAS. =)=)

Replying to:

Dear Singapore fans,

This is a msg written by Jessica to her Singapore fans while she came over to Singapore on 13th - 15th Aug 2005. She is so nice, cute, pretty, friendly and too many positive adjectives to describe her... She wrote this note though it was almost time for her to board the plane... =)

*gosh, she is really cute at the airport *

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cheers,
Jas

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.