LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Salut!

The function will be held on 28th Aug in the 13eme. Anny,Sophie and I will go to see Jessica. Welcome to join us^_^!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

in the first time I want to wish a Happy birthday for jessica !!!

And on the other hand I know that jessica will come here in France soon..I have heard that on 28 august she will be in Paris, is it right ?????
becoz I 'm french I live in Paris, and I'm a big fan of TVB and especially jessica, Just want to see her when she comes...
I haven't the opportunity to go to china or HK... I have never go to Asia or something else.So it's a big opportunity to see jessica ! I don't know where she will be and at what time... if someone know this please tell me... I live in Paris, so I have any difficulty to move for seeing her .
I just know that she will promote "just love"

Thanx a lot

Tinley

Re: Salut!

hi !
heu in the 13è? I heard that it will be in Belleville at around 12h and 17h...
you say in 13è? are you sure ? lloool
Olala... loool si c'est dans le 13è c'est plus probable n'empeche...

thx

Replying to:

The function will be held on 28th Aug in the 13eme. Anny,Sophie and I will go to see Jessica. Welcome to join us^_^!

Replying to:

And on the other hand I know that jessica will come here in France soon..I have heard that on 28 august she will be in Paris, is it right ?????
becoz I 'm french I live in Paris, and I'm a big fan of TVB and especially jessica, Just want to see her when she comes...
I haven't the opportunity to go to china or HK... I have never go to Asia or something else.So it's a big opportunity to see jessica ! I don't know where she will be and at what time... if someone know this please tell me... I live in Paris, so I have any difficulty to move for seeing her .

Thanx a lot

Tinley

Re: Re: Salut!

Hi Tinley,

The function will be held in the 13e, the exact address is Terrain Tour Parachute, Avenue de la Porte de Choisy 75013 Paris, from 12 pm to 5 pm.

Replying to:

hi !

thx

Replying to:

Replying to:

Thanx a lot

Tinley

Re: Re: Re: Salut!

Thank you !
I don't know where exactly but I will go to see jess ! thx !!!!!!!
:)

Replying to:

Hi Tinley,

The function will be held in the 13e, the exact address is Terrain Tour Parachute, Avenue de la Porte de Choisy 75013 Paris, from 12 pm to 5 pm.

Replying to:

hi !

thx

Replying to:

Replying to:

Thanx a lot

Tinley

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.