LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HaPPy BiRtHdAY MY DeArEsT JeSSiCa!!!

Hi Jessica,

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to my dearest and only Jessica!
Happy Birthday to you!

Just wanted to wish you a very "Happy Birthday". I hope you will have a good time today...a time to relax and enjoy this special day of yours. We are thankful for this day because god had brought you into this world to brighten all of our lives. May all your wishes come true. May you look younger and more beautiful each year...always look like you are 21 years old. May you always stay on the 1st rank actress with TVB and places all over the world. May a nice and handsome guy find you soon and treat you like a queen because someone as nice and as beautiful as you deserve a gentlemen that know how to make you happy. May you make lots and lots of money next year and of course, may you have more time to meet with us more often.

I hope you will always be the happy, nice, and sweet Jessica that we all love and support 100% always.

By the way, how is your forearm? I hope everything is okay and you are recovering. Please take care of yourself for us because we all care about you alot. Okay, I got to go bed now, so I will write to you next time. Sleep tight and sweet dreams to my dearest Jessica!!!

Luv Always,
Angel37

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.