LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday, Dearest Jessica..

Dearest Jessica,

How are you? Hope you are just fine. Anyway, congratulation for your superb performance in Singapore and for being voted the most leading TVB actress recently. You deserved it! Bravo! Way to Go! But, even you’re not on the top list someday, in my heart and I’m sure in all your fans’ heart too that you will always be the finest actress to us. Firstly because you deserve it and secondly because you have it in you. Well, nothing can change our devotion and love to you. We’ll be there for you and stand by you through your bad and good times in this entertainment industry.

Well, since my watch is now indicating 12.45 am (i.e. it’s 18/8/2005 already)... Happy birthday to You, Jessica!!! Hope you’ll have a wonderful time celebrating your birthday with your beloved family, friends and fans today. Anyway, wish you love, happiness, perfect health your whole life through, and the appreciation you so deserve on your birthday and everyday of your life.

Jessica, you are such a remarkable person to all of us. You can brighten up a room just by walking in. You are considerate, thoughtful and genuine. Not to mention, you’re a happy go lucky person with a good sense of humour too. You go further in your career with confidence and yet keep pride in its place. I love to hear your voice and laughter. There are so sincere and sweet. I love these things about you; they set you apart from others. You’re different and rare, and I hope these qualities in you never change. I’m so glad that I have the opportunity to show my appreciation and passion to such a lovely person, a kind-hearted daughter and a versatile actress like you are. In case you don’t know it by now, I feel blissful to know you in my life. Take care and I love You!

Love,
Su far
Brunei

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.