LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Two more days to Jessica's birthday

Dearest Jessica,

How are you doing lately? How's your forearms? Hope it's doing fine. Although I had posted a lot of wishes for you, allow me to post another one ...

You did mentioned that one of your birthday wish this year was to hoped everyone will be happy in their lives.

I hope that your lives will always be happy too and may you get what you want in life. Once again, wishing you a very happy Happy Birthday..you are my true star.

Sincerely,
Phoenix

Re: Two more days to Jessica's birthday

hi Jessica
first i wanna say sorry cuz i came here too late and i missed ur b-day
I'm a Vietnamese Fans and living in VietNam , i wish someday i could see and talk to u , but i know my dream never come true
Jessica, i admire u so much , u are an actress very talent ,. when i come here , i was suprised u did mentioned to VietNamese fans , because i never knew that u know u have VietNamese Fans
anyways , Happy Bday belated Jessica ,
Love
Chau Le

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

How are you doing lately? How's your forearms? Hope it's doing fine. Although I had posted a lot of wishes for you, allow me to post another one ...

You did mentioned that one of your birthday wish this year was to hoped everyone will be happy in their lives.

I hope that your lives will always be happy too and may you get what you want in life. Once again, wishing you a very happy Happy Birthday..you are my true star.

Sincerely,
Phoenix

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.