LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
English Translation of News from Oriental

I am so glad that it's double happiness for Jessica!! After having received warm reception in Singapore and upon her return to HK, the confirmation that she is ranked No.1 in TVB!

Title of article: Roger and Jessica grateful to TVB for giving them face

In the TVB artistes' brochures that have been given out recently to advertising clients and production companies, Roger and Jessica are ranked No.1 in the male and female categories respectively. They returned to HK yesterday after promoting TVB's programs in Singapore and both are overjoyed with their top spots.

Roger, who cannot not stop smiling, says that he is "certainly happy as this proves that the company values and affirms us. I will keep working hard." {Sorry, I dont know what the next sentence means so I will skip it}. "Other than the local market, I'll still have overseas markets due to the opportunities that the company gives me."

As regards the change to being groomed as the top guy, Roger humbly says: "it does not really matter, what's more important is to make more serials for people to watch and to receive their affirmation."

As the Number 1 female artiste, Jessica says that she does not pay much attention to ranking, as it's due to the company giving her face. She will let fate decide.

Both of them are willing to talk about their high hopes they place on "Legend of Ah Wong". They hope that it will hit the streets soon and once again, achieve the fabulous results that "Square Pegs" did.

--------The End---------

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

郭晉安宣萱 感激無線畀面

在 最 近 無 線 派 發 給 廣 告 客 戶 及 製 作 公 司 的 「 履 歷 小 冊 子 」 中 , 郭 晉 安 及 宣 萱 分 別 排 行 在 男 、 女 藝 員 的 No.1 ! 昨 日 兩 人 剛 從 新 加 坡 宣 傳 TVB 節 目 返 港 , 對 於 名 列 前 茅 均 感 雀 躍 。

安 仔 笑 不 攏 嘴 的 說 : 「 梗 係 開 心 啦 , 證 明 受 到 公 司 重 視 同 肯 定 , 我 會 keep 住 努 力 ! ( 會 唔 會 要 求 加 人 工 ? ) 公 司 識 做 o架 喇 , 其 實 咁 多 年 o黎 , 除 o左 本 地 之 外 , 我 都 有 海 外 市 場 o架 , 呢 o的 都 多 得 公 司 畀 機 會 o者 ! 」

提 到 今 次 變 相 被 捧 為 「 一 哥 」 , 安 仔 即 謙 虛 地 說 : 「 無 所 謂 啦 , 你 o地 話 係 咪 係 囉 ! 最 緊 要 拍 o既 劇 多 人 睇 , 得 到 大 家 o既 認 同 ! 」 「 一 姐 」 宣 萱 則 說 : 「 我 不 嬲 冇 留 意 排 名 , 呢 的 都 係 公 司 畀 面 o者 , 隨 緣 就 得 喇 。 」 二 人 不 諱 言 對 新 劇 《 阿 旺 新 傳 》 寄 予 厚 望 , 希 望 劇 集 可 以 盡 快 出 街 , 再 創 當 日 《 戇 夫 成 龍 》 的 佳 績 。

郭 晉 安 及 宣 萱 才 拍 罷 新 劇 , 即 又 赴 新 加 坡 宣 傳 , 果 然 受 無 線 器 重 。

NSF, thanks for translation

didn't get the chance to meet you in suntec

Thanks to Stephanie for the news update!

Replying to:

didn't get the chance to meet you in suntec

Thank You, NSF 4 the English Translation of News from Oriental

Replying to:

I am so glad that it's double happiness for Jessica!! After having received warm reception in Singapore and upon her return to HK, the confirmation that she is ranked No.1 in TVB!

Title of article: Roger and Jessica grateful to TVB for giving them face

In the TVB artistes' brochures that have been given out recently to advertising clients and production companies, Roger and Jessica are ranked No.1 in the male and female categories respectively. They returned to HK yesterday after promoting TVB's programs in Singapore and both are overjoyed with their top spots.

Roger, who cannot not stop smiling, says that he is "certainly happy as this proves that the company values and affirms us. I will keep working hard." {Sorry, I dont know what the next sentence means so I will skip it}. "Other than the local market, I'll still have overseas markets due to the opportunities that the company gives me."

As regards the change to being groomed as the top guy, Roger humbly says: "it does not really matter, what's more important is to make more serials for people to watch and to receive their affirmation."

As the Number 1 female artiste, Jessica says that she does not pay much attention to ranking, as it's due to the company giving her face. She will let fate decide.

Both of them are willing to talk about their high hopes they place on "Legend of Ah Wong". They hope that it will hit the streets soon and once again, achieve the fabulous results that "Square Pegs" did.

--------The End---------

Replying to:

郭晉安宣萱 感激無線畀面

在 最 近 無 線 派 發 給 廣 告 客 戶 及 製 作 公 司 的 「 履 歷 小 冊 子 」 中 , 郭 晉 安 及 宣 萱 分 別 排 行 在 男 、 女 藝 員 的 No.1 ! 昨 日 兩 人 剛 從 新 加 坡 宣 傳 TVB 節 目 返 港 , 對 於 名 列 前 茅 均 感 雀 躍 。

安 仔 笑 不 攏 嘴 的 說 : 「 梗 係 開 心 啦 , 證 明 受 到 公 司 重 視 同 肯 定 , 我 會 keep 住 努 力 ! ( 會 唔 會 要 求 加 人 工 ? ) 公 司 識 做 o架 喇 , 其 實 咁 多 年 o黎 , 除 o左 本 地 之 外 , 我 都 有 海 外 市 場 o架 , 呢 o的 都 多 得 公 司 畀 機 會 o者 ! 」

提 到 今 次 變 相 被 捧 為 「 一 哥 」 , 安 仔 即 謙 虛 地 說 : 「 無 所 謂 啦 , 你 o地 話 係 咪 係 囉 ! 最 緊 要 拍 o既 劇 多 人 睇 , 得 到 大 家 o既 認 同 ! 」 「 一 姐 」 宣 萱 則 說 : 「 我 不 嬲 冇 留 意 排 名 , 呢 的 都 係 公 司 畀 面 o者 , 隨 緣 就 得 喇 。 」 二 人 不 諱 言 對 新 劇 《 阿 旺 新 傳 》 寄 予 厚 望 , 希 望 劇 集 可 以 盡 快 出 街 , 再 創 當 日 《 戇 夫 成 龍 》 的 佳 績 。

郭 晉 安 及 宣 萱 才 拍 罷 新 劇 , 即 又 赴 新 加 坡 宣 傳 , 果 然 受 無 線 器 重 。

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.