LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A big thank you to party organisers

On behalf of all members of Jessica SG fans club, I would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation to all the party organisers for organising such a great gathering for Jessica.o Thank you very much for giving us a chance to take a group photo with her. If you needs our help in anyway, please feel free to contact us.

On a personal note: I would like to thank Nina, Pooh & Kathy (sorry if I've misspell your name) for everything. Thank you thank you!

Nina or Poon: Can either one of you give me your contact. Thank you!

Regards,
Kennise
Jessica Singapore Fan Club

Re: A big thank you to party organisers

Yes, thank you very much =) Really appreciate this gathering with Jessica. *been feeling so happy for these 3 days.*

Thanks Jessica for meeting up with us too. Hope you had a fun and enjoyable time when you were in Singapore.

Cheers,
Jas

Re: Re: A big thank you to party organisers

Thankz to all the organisers.. especially pooh.. u will noe why.. =)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Yes, thank you very much =) Really appreciate this gathering with Jessica. *been feeling so happy for these 3 days.*

Thanks Jessica for meeting up with us too. Hope you had a fun and enjoyable time when you were in Singapore.

Cheers,
Jas

Thank you!

Thank you for the great and nice party that you organised for us. Thank you again!

Replying to:

On behalf of all members of Jessica SG fans club, I would like to take this opportunity to express our appreciation to all the party organisers for organising such a great gathering for Jessica.o Thank you very much for giving us a chance to take a group photo with her. If you needs our help in anyway, please feel free to contact us.

On a personal note: I would like to thank Nina, Pooh & Kathy (sorry if I've misspell your name) for everything. Thank you thank you!

Regards,
Kennise

Re: A big thank you to party organisers and Jessica

Ya, a big thank you to the pary organisers for organising such a great party, really appreciate it.

Also, thank you Jessica for attending the party and hope you enjoy the gathering.

Replying to:

Regards,
Kennise

Thanks ALL SG FANS!!

Thanks for all your hard job for the reports and posting here. I enjoy all descriptive encounter and all the wonderful pictures!!! Also thx for the video clip.I've watched it repeatly yesterday!!

Really thx for all your kindly sharing !!

Re: A big thank you to party organisers

Yup.. realli thanx man.. for making it possible for all Jess fans to come so upclose with her.. realli nice.. great job... hope to know u guys better...=)

Replying to:

Regards,
Kennise

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.