LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Jessica is so ......

i was also using my hp camera earlier, and i missed the gathering post cos i did not know abt this site till today.

well i hope Jessica comes here again soon.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

So cool!
Support Jessica 4ever!

Replying to:

Hi,

I seldom write here but this time, after seeing Jessica in person and how she is, just have to write and tell how I felt about Jessica. Needless to say, Jessica is very pretty, her smile and her eyes light up everyone, and her singing has improved so much since the last time I heard her sing. She should consider starting her singing career on top of her successful acting career. Towards her fans standing near the stage (I was near the back but I have a good view of Jessica and the rest), she is so warm towards them when she was answering some questions from the compere and very open that she is meeting them tonite. Now, I regretted not meeting up with her tonite and missing the chance to get to know her in person. Well, I hope that she will come by again SOON to meet up with her fans here. I will definitely go and not miss the chance again. I hope not when I am in my 50s! After seeing her in person (even though she does not know me), Jessica really deserves our support in every way as she is such a friendly and warm person, not proud and her laughter can really makes everyone smiles. Hey, I am not a young girl chasing some famous actress, so take my word for it ... she has all to make her a Super Star in her own way and in our eyes.

Hm, really a long essay but I am glad I have taken the time to see her in person.

Sorry that I am not able to post any pictures here as I was using my phone camera which is not that good. I am also waiting for others to post pictures too.

If Jessica happens to read this message, I will take this chance to wish you "all the best" and like what you have wished for us in your birthday wish .... "happy always!".

... josephine

Re: Re: Re: Jessica is so ......

Yea i am not really a jessica fan...but after seeing her at the event for both days...i like her alot now...she has such a fun-loving personality and a great smile....glad i was there both days...
Jessica really sang very well on the 2nd day...
oh btw..the song she sang "Tong Ban Tong Xue" by gigi leung...hope to see her in singapore again...

Replying to:

i was also using my hp camera earlier, and i missed the gathering post cos i did not know abt this site till today.

well i hope Jessica comes here again soon.

Replying to:

So cool!
Support Jessica 4ever!

Replying to:

Hi,

I seldom write here but this time, after seeing Jessica in person and how she is, just have to write and tell how I felt about Jessica. Needless to say, Jessica is very pretty, her smile and her eyes light up everyone, and her singing has improved so much since the last time I heard her sing. She should consider starting her singing career on top of her successful acting career. Towards her fans standing near the stage (I was near the back but I have a good view of Jessica and the rest), she is so warm towards them when she was answering some questions from the compere and very open that she is meeting them tonite. Now, I regretted not meeting up with her tonite and missing the chance to get to know her in person. Well, I hope that she will come by again SOON to meet up with her fans here. I will definitely go and not miss the chance again. I hope not when I am in my 50s! After seeing her in person (even though she does not know me), Jessica really deserves our support in every way as she is such a friendly and warm person, not proud and her laughter can really makes everyone smiles. Hey, I am not a young girl chasing some famous actress, so take my word for it ... she has all to make her a Super Star in her own way and in our eyes.

Hm, really a long essay but I am glad I have taken the time to see her in person.

Sorry that I am not able to post any pictures here as I was using my phone camera which is not that good. I am also waiting for others to post pictures too.

If Jessica happens to read this message, I will take this chance to wish you "all the best" and like what you have wished for us in your birthday wish .... "happy always!".

... josephine

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.