LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sorry, that testing was done by me, NSF

Hi, did you try setting the width & height of the image using HTML code

Sample :

If by using html cannot work you might have to use program like photoshop to have the picture resize to a smaller size.

Regards
Sharon

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I tried to post some pix but could not do so, was jsut testing and previewing it but posted it accident....sorry.I need to make it smaller too.let me try again ....

Replying to:

Re: Re: Sorry, that testing was done by me, NSF

Oops the sample is

img src="image.jpg" width="200" height="150"

Sharon

Wow..Jessica is gorgeous..Thanks to NSF for posting us your photo.

I like the dress she wore and her hairstyle is great!

Replying to:

Hi, did you try setting the width & height of the image using HTML code

Sample :

If by using html cannot work you might have to use program like photoshop to have the picture resize to a smaller size.

Regards
Sharon

Replying to:

I tried to post some pix but could not do so, was jsut testing and previewing it but posted it accident....sorry.I need to make it smaller too.let me try again ....

Replying to:

Cool !!! [8-)]

Thanks for ur update NSF!!! Does the song mean "Classmates" in english? Is that a canto or manadarin song? Cuz I dun listen to gigi leung's songs...Btw, where did the gathering take place that evenin'? man! I miss suntec n chicken rice

Harry

Replying to:

Dear all,

Roger, Joey and Jessica sang a song each today. For me, it was the first time that I heard Jessica sing this Cantonese song by Gigi Leung. Title of this song in Chinese is "Tong(2) Ban(1) Tong(2) Xue(2)". Objectively speaking, I feel this is the highest singing standard I have heard from her. Her voice was sweet,clear and strong. Even the MC said she should go cut an album, though sadly, she said she wouldn't. I don't think the MC was sweet-talking to her coz he dint say the same thing to Roger and Joey though they both sang quite well too. I feel she was the best singer among the 3 of them.

After they each sang a song, the guys said there was another song that they were supposed to sing together. At that point, Jessica looked a bit puzzled. I was wondering if they were going to pull a prank on her again like yesterday coz even Jessica said they are very mischievous. Then they started singing the birthday song!! This was the suprise of the evening! A cake was brought up to the stage and the fans sang happy birthday song in both English and Chinese. After being forced to reveal one of her birthday wishes, Jessica said she hoped everyone will be happy in their lives. She also told the audience that she woulld be gathering with her fans later tonight (which is right now as I am writing this!)

Jessica looked really pretty tonight as she wore her hair the same way she did for her HK's birthday party. I brought my camera today but the photos I took were terrible..so got to wait for others to post..

By the way, Jessica said her favourite Singapore food is Hainanese chicken rice. A lot of foreigners also love this dish.

Re: Cool !!! [8-)]

Hi Harry,

Yup, it means classmates. It was in cantonese. She really sang it like a professional, it exceeded my expectations.

Sorry, I dint attend the gathering so you have to ask the others regarding the venue.

You are familiar with places and food in Singapore?

Replying to:

Thanks for ur update NSF!!! Does the song mean "Classmates" in english? Is that a canto or manadarin song? Cuz I dun listen to gigi leung's songs...Btw, where did the gathering take place that evenin'? man! I miss suntec n chicken rice

Harry

Replying to:

Dear all,

Roger, Joey and Jessica sang a song each today. For me, it was the first time that I heard Jessica sing this Cantonese song by Gigi Leung. Title of this song in Chinese is "Tong(2) Ban(1) Tong(2) Xue(2)". Objectively speaking, I feel this is the highest singing standard I have heard from her. Her voice was sweet,clear and strong. Even the MC said she should go cut an album, though sadly, she said she wouldn't. I don't think the MC was sweet-talking to her coz he dint say the same thing to Roger and Joey though they both sang quite well too. I feel she was the best singer among the 3 of them.

After they each sang a song, the guys said there was another song that they were supposed to sing together. At that point, Jessica looked a bit puzzled. I was wondering if they were going to pull a prank on her again like yesterday coz even Jessica said they are very mischievous. Then they started singing the birthday song!! This was the suprise of the evening! A cake was brought up to the stage and the fans sang happy birthday song in both English and Chinese. After being forced to reveal one of her birthday wishes, Jessica said she hoped everyone will be happy in their lives. She also told the audience that she woulld be gathering with her fans later tonight (which is right now as I am writing this!)

Jessica looked really pretty tonight as she wore her hair the same way she did for her HK's birthday party. I brought my camera today but the photos I took were terrible..so got to wait for others to post..

By the way, Jessica said her favourite Singapore food is Hainanese chicken rice. A lot of foreigners also love this dish.

Re: Re: Cool !!! [8-)]

Hi NSF,

That's what I thot, but yeah I listened to the video clip...n found out it was in cantonese...just that you have typed it in "pin yin", that's why I initially thot it was in mandarin...

Yeah, used to grow up in s'pore from 88 to 96....miss all favorite foods I could possibly get there....most foreigners r prolli only familiar with hainan chicken, but most nvr get to try the other local delicacies...

Harry

Replying to:

Hi Harry,

Yup, it means classmates. It was in cantonese. She really sang it like a professional, it exceeded my expectations.

Sorry, I dint attend the gathering so you have to ask the others regarding the venue.

You are familiar with places and food in Singapore?

Replying to:

Harry

Replying to:

Dear all,

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.