LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: kammie

oh jessica is filiming triumph to the skies II in jan. Wao that is cool. The show was not bad for the first one. Now with her in the second one, it is bound to be even better!

I went today to suntec too. But dint see u, kammie. hopefully can get to know u better!:)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi! I went to Suntec City on both days to see u! Did u managed to eat Hainanese Chicken Rice? Hopefully someone bought u a big pack of it. U r very pretty.. so envy u! n u look very lovely in the dress u wore today.

Even though I'm not able to attend the gathering, but my heart is with u all. Guess u have enjoyed lots.

By the way, I read over the news that u'll be filming "chong shang yun xiao" in January.. any idea who is ur partner in that tv serial? I really look forward for it!

I hope u have a pleasure trip here! hopefully u can come to Singapore again soon! I know u will be flying to other countries later, do take care and smile always!! coz u have a beautiful smile!

Luv,
Kammie ^-^

Re: browniebelle

hiyaz! hmm... I was in purple shirt n jeans today. I was standing at quite front in the middle... n holding my handphone, kept taking pics of Jessica n Roger. hehehe...

not sure if it is triumph in the skies II. I watched before too, a nice serial. well if it is, I really wonder who Jessica will partner with. n hopefully some of the characters in that serial will still remain, like Ron Ng.

Replying to:

oh jessica is filiming triumph to the skies II in jan. Wao that is cool. The show was not bad for the first one. Now with her in the second one, it is bound to be even better!

I went today to suntec too. But dint see u, kammie. hopefully can get to know u better!

Replying to:

Hi! I went to Suntec City on both days to see u! Did u managed to eat Hainanese Chicken Rice? Hopefully someone bought u a big pack of it. U r very pretty.. so envy u! n u look very lovely in the dress u wore today.

Even though I'm not able to attend the gathering, but my heart is with u all. Guess u have enjoyed lots.

By the way, I read over the news that u'll be filming "chong shang yun xiao" in January.. any idea who is ur partner in that tv serial? I really look forward for it!

I hope u have a pleasure trip here! hopefully u can come to Singapore again soon! I know u will be flying to other countries later, do take care and smile always!! coz u have a beautiful smile!

Luv,
Kammie ^-^

Re: Re: kammie

Oh i was in white and green pants. I was standing around the same place as u were..ahah so near yet so far!

Replying to:

hiyaz! hmm... I was in purple shirt n jeans today. I was standing at quite front in the middle... n holding my handphone, kept taking pics of Jessica n Roger. hehehe...

not sure if it is triumph in the skies II. I watched before too, a nice serial. well if it is, I really wonder who Jessica will partner with. n hopefully some of the characters in that serial will still remain, like Ron Ng.

Replying to:

I went today to suntec too. But dint see u, kammie. hopefully can get to know u better!

Replying to:

Luv,
Kammie ^-^

Re: Re: browniebelle

yeah. probably saw u, just that didn't know who u r.

Replying to:

Oh i was in white and green pants. I was standing around the same place as u were..ahah so near yet so far!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Luv,
Kammie ^-^

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.