LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: event in suntec city

can some1 send me photos of today event ? tis above add? jintai_11@hotmail.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi all

just back from suntec city.a lot of fans from the singapore fan club turned up to support and cheer loudly for jessica.jessica is still as slim,pretty and tall as usual.it was quite funny listening to jessica,roger kwok and joey leung speaking in chinese .the event went on very well with a lot of laughter.there was even a cheer for jessica.from what i observed,jessica did have a great time.in the end jessica was forced to sing "chung san mei lai" with roger kwok and joey leung.glad to be able to see jessica today and may she be popular 4 ever

So happy,thx for sharing!

Thx a lot1

Replying to:

hi all

just back from suntec city.a lot of fans from the singapore fan club turned up to support and cheer loudly for jessica.jessica is still as slim,pretty and tall as usual.it was quite funny listening to jessica,roger kwok and joey leung speaking in chinese .the event went on very well with a lot of laughter.there was even a cheer for jessica.from what i observed,jessica did have a great time.in the end jessica was forced to sing "chung san mei lai" with roger kwok and joey leung.glad to be able to see jessica today and may she be popular 4 ever

Thanks Rach! for giving the summary of today's event.

Replying to:

hi all

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.