LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update of Jessica's appearance at Suntec City Convention Centre on Saturday night 13 Aug

Hi all,

Tonight Jessica, Roger and Joey Leung were the judges for "Minutes to Fame" in which they picked the winner to represent Singapore in the finals which will be held in HK. Among the stars, it was clear that Jessica had the greatest number of fans, though Roger also had quite a lot. I think Jessica has the greatest smile, so full of sunshine that can brighten anybody's life.

When Jessica took her seat on the stage, the fans in the audience started to shout some things in Mandarin but i could not catch the words as I stood very far from them. Even Jessica said she din't catch what they said except that "Jessica is their greatest love" and she commented that this sentence alone is enough for her.

One of the group contestants sang "Chung San Mei Lai" and they din't sing it well coz it was a little off-key. After that, Jessica asked the audience if they have heard her sing the same song before. And before she could go on, Roger, Joey and the MC all coaxed her to sing it. She refused initially, explaining that all she wanted to ask was whether she sang this song better than the contestants. But they egged her on, including asking the fans to join in the request. So Jessica had not choice but to oblige, but she also joked that we will not get to see Roger and Joey tmr as she will kill them tonight.

In the end, the 3 of them sang half the song, with each taking a few lines. This was totally an impromptu performance, which made it very fun to see.

Jessica was a humorous and gracious judge, and jokingly told one of the contestants that she pressed the bell/"ting" him out coz he refused to look at her but only at the 2 other male judges while singing. Overall, she and the other two judges had very good rapport and were kind towards all the contestants. They made the event enjoyable for all. Well done, jessica!!

Tmr evening they will be there again to sing!!! I'm going again!!!Yeah! I din't have camera with me today. Can other Singapore fans post photos pls? Thanks!

Re: Update of Jessica's appearance at Suntec City Convention Centre on Saturday night 13 Aug

hahaz... I was there too! Jessica is so pretty!!! I really adores her beautiful smile and cute laughters. n Roger is a 'leng zai'! I do not have a camera.. but I did take quite several shots with my handphone cam. The pics are not clear though.

tmr I'll go to suntec city again to see Jessica! Hopefully she'll sing more than 1 song. n also, Roger will be singing 'lao shu ai da mi'.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

Tonight Jessica, Roger and Joey Leung were the judges for "Minutes to Fame" in which they picked the winner to represent Singapore in the finals which will be held in HK. Among the stars, it was clear that Jessica had the greatest number of fans, though Roger also had quite a lot. I think Jessica has the greatest smile, so full of sunshine that can brighten anybody's life.

When Jessica took her seat on the stage, the fans in the audience started to shout some things in Mandarin but i could not catch the words as I stood very far from them. Even Jessica said she din't catch what they said except that "Jessica is their greatest love" and she commented that this sentence alone is enough for her.

One of the group contestants sang "Chung San Mei Lai" and they din't sing it well coz it was a little off-key. After that, Jessica asked the audience if they have heard her sing the same song before. And before she could go on, Roger, Joey and the MC all coaxed her to sing it. She refused initially, explaining that all she wanted to ask was whether she sang this song better than the contestants. But they egged her on, including asking the fans to join in the request. So Jessica had not choice but to oblige, but she also joked that we will not get to see Roger and Joey tmr as she will kill them tonight.

In the end, the 3 of them sang half the song, with each taking a few lines. This was totally an impromptu performance, which made it very fun to see.

Jessica was a humorous and gracious judge, and jokingly told one of the contestants that she pressed the bell/"ting" him out coz he refused to look at her but only at the 2 other male judges while singing. Overall, she and the other two judges had very good rapport and were kind towards all the contestants. They made the event enjoyable for all. Well done, jessica!!

Tmr evening they will be there again to sing!!! I'm going again!!!Yeah! I din't have camera with me today. Can other Singapore fans post photos pls? Thanks!

Re: Update of Jessica's appearance at Suntec City Convention Centre on Saturday night 13 Aug

thanks for the update!

I'll be there tomorrow @suntec!!! seeya !~

Replying to:

Hi all,

Re: Re: Update of Jessica's appearance at Suntec City Convention Centre on Saturday night 13 Aug

I went there tdy too...it was soo cool...jessica was so pretty and roger was soo hot...i'm definitely gg there again tmr

Replying to:

thanks for the update!

I'll be there tomorrow @suntec!!! seeya !~

Replying to:

Hi all,

Thx a lot for updating,NSF!

Reading your description is really enjoyable!
Jessica is so cute

Thank you again NSF for your "report" on tonight's function. Jessica has always had a good sense of humour.

How i wish i could be in s'pore to see Jessica! If only i could get my leave from work before December...

su far

To Su far: Yes, wish you could be here to catch Jessica in person too!

Coz Jessica hardly comes to Singapore....the last time she came was in Apr 2002. And singapore is the nearest place for u to come from Brunei....pity abt your inability to take leave but work is important too.

But as a consolation, there are so many of us from Singapore to describe the events and also post the photos. Next to coming here yourself, this would be the best place to know everything abt Jessica's trip here.

So cheer up ok??

Replying to:

Thank you again NSF for your "report" on tonight's function. Jessica has always had a good sense of humour.

How i wish i could be in s'pore to see Jessica! If only i could get my leave from work before December...

su far

Thanks to NSF! I really enjoy reading your postings.

Thanks for all your updates of Jessica.

Replying to:

Coz Jessica hardly comes to Singapore....the last time she came was in Apr 2002. And singapore is the nearest place for u to come from Brunei....pity abt your inability to take leave but work is important too.

But as a consolation, there are so many of us from Singapore to describe the events and also post the photos. Next to coming here yourself, this would be the best place to know everything abt Jessica's trip here.

So cheer up ok??

Replying to:

su far

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.