LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
To: NSF - News from Shin Min Daily

So sorry, I couldn't scan the paper. I'll try to translate the news.
It's a short article regarding Jessica and Roger trip to Spore to attend the Starhub Digital Cable event at Suntec city. Both Jessica & Roger will be the judges for 'Minutes To Fame'. There are few other guests, like Joey Leung and Ren Xian Qi. The event will start at 7pm and end at 8pm. It will take place at Suntec Convention Hall 401-402.
Jessica and Roger will be taking flight no. CX717 arriving at 12.25pm. on 13th Aug 05.
I hope this helps. Anyone going to the airport or attending the event on Sat & Sun?
I think there is another event on Sun at the same location. The time is 5pm.

To Doris - thanks for the News from Shin Min Daily

Thanks for taking the time to translate. At least now i know it is at convention hall and not the foyer within the shopping mall. Appreciate your help.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

So sorry, I couldn't scan the paper. I'll try to translate the news.
It's a short article regarding Jessica and Roger trip to Spore to attend the Starhub Digital Cable event at Suntec city. Both Jessica & Roger will be the judges for 'Minutes To Fame'. There are few other guests, like Joey Leung and Ren Xian Qi. The event will start at 7pm and end at 8pm. It will take place at Suntec Convention Hall 401-402.
Jessica and Roger will be taking flight no. CX717 arriving at 12.25pm. on 13th Aug 05.
I hope this helps. Anyone going to the airport or attending the event on Sat & Sun?
I think there is another event on Sun at the same location. The time is 5pm.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.