LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
So COOL! Jessica....

You are the best! Envy Singaporean fans to meet you again. Have a nice trip and be safe and sound.
Happy birthday to you...beloved Jessica. I hope your forearms will recover soon. Take a rest first.
luv,
Amie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

I shall be taking the 0855 Cathay Pacific flight to Singapore this Sat. TVBI still has not given us the itinerary yet, but we may be able to gather together on Sunday night. I'll let you know.

luv,
Jessica

Take more rest la, Jessica!

Make sure you take enough rest this days for your trip.Don't get sleep so late la...esp Friday night!We don't want to see you with big "panda-eyes"

I'm happy with SG fans,too. Hope all of you have a wonderful time in the gathering and the shows.

Re: To My Singapore Fans

Hi Jessica,

thank you for responding regarding the gathering...
looking forward to see you in Sg. hope to hear abt ur schedule soon.

Cheers,
Tiffany

Take care

Especially your forearm,be careful!

Replying to:

Hi All,

I shall be taking the 0855 Cathay Pacific flight to Singapore this Sat. TVBI still has not given us the itinerary yet, but we may be able to gather together on Sunday night. I'll let you know.

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica, take care yeah. How is your forearm?

Every time i am so happy to hear from you.

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

So happy to hear from you. Hopefully your schedule will allow us to have a gathering with you on Sunday. *gosh feeling so excited and can't wait to see you.*

See you in Singapore. Take good care of yourself k and esp your forearms.

Cheers,
Jas

Dearest Jessica,

It's nice to see your message again. Although didn't get the chance to meet you in person, seeing your message on the forum had brighten my whole day. Wishing you a pleasant trip. Take ample of rest these few days before your trip to Singapore. How's your forearm doing? Hopefully it's getting better. Ok..I'm gonna pen off now..

Take care

Always,
Phoenix

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

So excited:)Jessica, Take care~
Will this be the first time Jessica coming to Singapore in the past 3 years? I am waiting for 3 years~

Looking fwd 2 c u tis sat! :)

Pls take care of urself, hopefulli d condition of ur forearm will b better. Cya on tis sat, it has been quite some time tt u last came 2 sg!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip!take care of your forearm

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

I'm so excited!!! I'll see you this saturday jessica!!!

I CANT WAIT!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Cant wait to see you!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hope to see you soon!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,
Welcome to Singapore..SO SAD!!!I won't be able to attend both events on Sat and Sun because I have to work.Are these the only two events you will be attending?
To all fans who are attending the functions..hope that you can help to post pictures and clips here..THANK YOU..

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Oh cool!Singapore fans are sooooooooooooooooooooo happy!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

YAY! i'll be seeing you soon Jessica! smiles! =)

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

finally.. able to see jessica... take care jessica~ looking 4ward to seeing u.. =)

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

对不起,jessica,13号这天我没法去机场送你,第一,我的证还没出,第二,航班的时间太早了,8点55分这个时间,换句话讲,我要7:30左右到香港才可以送到你,而东莞去香港机场如过送顺利的话都要3个小时,而东莞最早去香港的直通车是6:30发出,所以就没法送你的机了,所以希望你原谅,在这里,我祝你一路平安,有个开心的新加波之旅

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

sorry,jessica,我没法到香港机场送你,第一,我去香港的通行证可能在星期六之前未必可以搞好,第二,这个航班时间太时了.8:50分,换一名话讲,我要7:30左右到机场,我才有可能见到你,而我东莞到机场如过关顺利的话,都要3个小时,这样我要早上4:30由东莞出发,但东莞到机场的直通车是最早6:30,所以今次我没法送你了,希望你能原谅,在这里,祝你一路平安,有个开心的新加波之旅

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

good day !

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

hey singapore fan club.. tis is mark.. need help~

sorry for not attending the fan club for so long.. super bz working.. can any1 of the fan club contact me asap... are u all meeting jessica tis sat ? and oso sun ? realli sorry for not attending any of the fan club event.. hope some1 could contact me soon.. call me @ 94880734

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

wooo-hooo... thanx jess for the grt piece of news that Sun perhaps we can have a gathering or sth.. thanx very much for giving us ya precious time... guess all of us realli appreciate it very very much!!!

thanx for always being so thoughtful=)

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

hahax.. ya.. finally seein u here in singapore... hope u will have a gatherin on sun..

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

woohoo!! I'll be going to Suntec City later to see Jessica!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

宣萱,真的很對不起!
因為我不知道你來新加坡.
而且,我也不知道你有歌迷後援會在新加坡.
雖然我找你的後援會很久,但是我終於找到啦.
我要感謝香港TVB花旦--宣萱的後援會啊!
要不是他們把你的留言貼在那裡,我就不知道啦.
也很抱歉無法知道你有活動在新加坡呢!
因為我是剛開始喜歡上你也想多了解你.
我應該是從你和郭靜安演那部很搞笑的古裝版的港劇而喜歡上你吧!
我能不能叫你"萱"?
還是,你比較喜歡歌迷叫你"宣萱"?
因為我真的不知道該叫你什麼啊!
可是,我從這裡看到大家好像叫你的英文名字呢!
不管這麼樣,我希望我在這裡能夠知道你的消息,新聞,你主演的港劇.
最後,我要跟你說一聲"加油,宣萱"

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.