LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fans gathering in Sg?

hi, just wondering if there will be any fans gathering in Sg... if not, is it possible that we organise one? sg fans please reply... thank you

Fans gathering

Pls email me=)

regards,
planet

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi, just wondering if there will be any fans gathering in Sg... if not, is it possible that we organise one? sg fans please reply... thank you

Re: Fans gathering

I hope there will be one too...

Replying to:

Pls email me=)

regards,
planet

Replying to:

Re: Re: Fans gathering

yea yea.. i agree to have one... i find it realli fun to have all the jess fans coming tog n welcome her.. i think that would be a very warm welcome to jess...

Replying to:

I hope there will be one too...

Replying to:

Pls email me=)

regards,
planet

Replying to:

Re: Fans gathering

hi planet,

are you the organizer or something? i have no details of the gathering. just asking around only.

any hk fans around? is there a possibility of contacting jess' manager/assistant to organise a gathering?

Re: Fans gathering in Sg?

ya.. ish dere ani gathering ?.. hahax.. cause my friends n i love jessica alot..

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.