LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To All the Fans Who Came to the Party

To dearest Jessica:

Though I couldn't attend your party yesterday, still wish you happy birthday!
BTW, is your forearm better now?
Take care of yourself, eat more, rest more, and more important, be happy every day!

Kitten

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Thank you so much for throwing such a great party for me! I had a good time! It was nice to see my fans from different countries again. I hope all of you had a good time, too! It was nice to see babies attending my party! It's my first time seeing a whole family coming to see me. Dad, mom and the baby. Thank you for coming. I had a busy night last night, therefore I have not had time to open all the presents yet. I shall do so asap. Thanks for all the beautiful and thoughtful presents.

Very special thanks to the fans who organised the party! I'm thanking you on behalf of all the fans! Everything was great! Rundown, venue, food..... and of course, the surprise! I was really happy to see Jacky! Although I do see him every now and then, but he is a true friend and the effort you all made to find him and invite him really touches me. THANK YOOOUUUU!

You guys are right! How can I live without Carri ma!!! She really is a great person and she means everything to me. I'm sure you all understand and can see for yourselves.

Again, I really enjoyed yesterday's gathering. Looking forward to see some of you again soon. Thank you to all the fans who came all the way from China, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam. Hope I'll see you again before my next b'day party! Don't forget to hang the Swarovski doggy on your phone! Chat again soon!

luv,
Jessica

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Replying to:

Thank you so much for throwing such a great party for me! I had a good time! It was nice to see my fans from different countries again. I hope all of you had a good time, too! It was nice to see babies attending my party! It's my first time seeing a whole family coming to see me. Dad, mom and the baby. Thank you for coming. I had a busy night last night, therefore I have not had time to open all the presents yet. I shall do so asap. Thanks for all the beautiful and thoughtful presents.

Very special thanks to the fans who organised the party! I'm thanking you on behalf of all the fans! Everything was great! Rundown, venue, food..... and of course, the surprise! I was really happy to see Jacky! Although I do see him every now and then, but he is a true friend and the effort you all made to find him and invite him really touches me. THANK YOOOUUUU!

You guys are right! How can I live without Carri ma!!! She really is a great person and she means everything to me. I'm sure you all understand and can see for yourselves.

Again, I really enjoyed yesterday's gathering. Looking forward to see some of you again soon. Thank you to all the fans who came all the way from China, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam. Hope I'll see you again before my next b'day party! Don't forget to hang the Swarovski doggy on your phone! Chat again soon!

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear that Jessica enjoyed the party though i cannot attend. So SAD!!!!!!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Happy Birthday!!
2 bad i couldn't come becuz i live overseas but i bet it was a blast!! Enjoy ur presents. Some advice: be optimistic! Ppl who look on the bright side have better life than pessimists. But most of all, have fun

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

JESSICA - PLEASE READ !!!

Hi Jessica,

Sorry I haven't wrote to you lately, I been busy moving my home and I didn't have Internet access until now.

I'm so gald you had fun at your birthday celebration. You look so happy and surrounded by love from everyone. I really wish I can be there to see you and cheer with the other fans for your birthday. I am very bless that I was given the opportunity to celebrate your birthday with you at Lake Tahoe. I want to wish you a very happy birthday that is filled with love and memories of all your fans from all over the world because I am sure as you fly to the various places to promote about TVB this month, everyone will want to celebrate your birthday with you and to buy you many gifts to show their support and love for you. I hoping that I can come visit you some time next year, perhaps near your birthday......wonder if you will still remember me by then.

Well, I hope you'll take very good care of yourself and don't work too hard, especially when your forearm needs treatment and this is a long term process. Please do not carry any heavy things.....have all the gentlemen do it for you. I'm sure there are many out there that is willing to do it for you. I also want to take this opportunity to tell you that I think you are one of the sweetest idol I have ever met and I hope you will keep in touch with us. Thank you for taking the time to meet all of us. YOU ARE DA BEST!!! I hope Pansy will take good care of you and I wish Carrie Ma the best in life because a person as sweet and caring as her deserve the best in the world as well...just like you!!

Have a safe trip Jessica. Hopefully, when you return, you will receive the gift I'm going to send to you. Glad you like the shirt and the other gift I got you!!

Stay Sweet and be happy always!!!

Always,
Angel37 @ SF

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.