LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
which part of singapore is jessica going?

hi...i would like to know which part of singapore is going...please reply me asap...ty u

Re: which part of singapore is jessica going?

Just read somewhere, she will be at Suntec city on 13th Aug 05, as a judge in a competition. Can't confirm whether news is true. Still watching out for her schedule in Spore.

Re: Re: which part of singapore is jessica going?

ok den.....i hope it is true....ty u for the information..

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just read somewhere, she will be at Suntec city on 13th Aug 05, as a judge in a competition. Can't confirm whether news is true. Still watching out for her schedule in Spore.

Re: Re: Re: which part of singapore is jessica going?

ya... I oso read that she will be at suntect city on the 13th wif roger kwok... both of them will be the judges of the "Can Ku Yi Ding" final... if i'm not wrong the event is from 7pm to 8pm... Hope to meet all the Jess's fans there...

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: which part of singapore is jessica going?

Oh really?? hope its true...minutes to fame is still held in singapore? thot the event was only last wk..if its true i'm not gonna miss it again..since i missed it last wk....thanks for the news

Replying to:

ya... I oso read that she will be at suntect city on the 13th wif roger kwok... both of them will be the judges of the "Can Ku Yi Ding" final... if i'm not wrong the event is from 7pm to 8pm... Hope to meet all the Jess's fans there...

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: which part of singapore is jessica going?

is this the only event?
or are there any other promo lk maybe gg to some tvb shops?

Replying to:

Oh really?? hope its true...minutes to fame is still held in singapore? thot the event was only last wk..if its true i'm not gonna miss it again..since i missed it last wk....thanks for the news

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: which part of singapore is jessica going?

i only know on 13 August she will be at the Suntec City. She is the judge for a show with Roger Kwok...

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.