LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Lady Fan is ending in San Francisco tonight! But I'm curious....

well but that was Hong Kong Tvb thing, Jewel is from Korea . HOw do you guyz watch it in S.F though ??

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Square Pegs broke the all time record didn't it?

Replying to:

I guess the krn drama "Jewel in the Palace" might be top of the year...cos I heard it hit like 50 rating points...but if ur talkin' for da history...I dunno coz there were more better tvb series in the eighties...with tony leung etc...plus there weren't much other alternatives than tv back then!

Harry

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lady Fan is ending in San Francisco tonight! But I'm curious....

Jewel in Palace holds the record currently with 50 pts
Sqaure Pegs broke the alltime record before with 47 pts (correct me if i'm wrong)

Replying to:

well but that was Hong Kong Tvb thing, Jewel is from Korea . HOw do you guyz watch it in S.F though ??

Replying to:

Replying to:

I guess the krn drama "Jewel in the Palace" might be top of the year...cos I heard it hit like 50 rating points...but if ur talkin' for da history...I dunno coz there were more better tvb series in the eighties...with tony leung etc...plus there weren't much other alternatives than tv back then!

Harry

Because we have Jade Channel here in SF =)

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Harry

Re: me too. If LADY FAN wasn't casting by Jessica Hsuan, I wouldn't watched it.

Replying to:

Lady Fan is ending tonight. 20 episodes of Jessica being treated like crap by Joe Ma's family and now Jessica just tried to kill the emperor!

I don't like the serial because Jessica has a poor supporting cast and if Jessica weren't in this serial, I probably wouldn't watch it.

She makes the serial worth watching! I hope her serial will be the best serial ever in HK history (notice I didn't say TVB history). Yes, I want the next serial that Jessica to star in to shatter the HK record for ratings. By the way, which serial holds the record for ratings in HK?

Episode 19 ended with Jessica playing the role of bad guy. I'm wondering, which serials has featured Jesesica playing the bad guy for most or all of the serial?

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.