LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What do u guys think?

It's a refreshing change, she does look younger. But but but....pls don't box me for saying this,I think to say she looks like a teenager is stretching it a little, she looks more like she's in her mid 20s I would say....

I like all her hairstyles except the tom-boyish ones. I feel long hair suits her much more than shorter ones. Personally I only like her with short hair in DIF4. Otherwise, she looks so much more feminine with long flowing hair.

With this current hairstyle, she looks girlish and fresh. In Golden Faith, her hair without fringe makes her look sophisticated and poised. I do like her current hairstyle but if i have to compare, i still prefer the one in Golden Faith. Maybe it's becoz I just like her image in that show sooooo soooo much.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jessica looks so much like a teenager now with the new hairstyle!...she looks FANTASTIC!!!..Love herrr soo muchhh!!!*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Re: Re: What do u guys think?

I totally agree. it made her look younger in the "ding show". but if you look closely it doesn't resemble her. I like all the hair do after DIF4. not much before that, maybe the first ones when she still had the long hair. My favorite though was the one in Golden Faith, she looked so cute with the long and wispy side split. It's so Jessica like.

Replying to:

It's a refreshing change, she does look younger. But but but....pls don't box me for saying this,I think to say she looks like a teenager is stretching it a little, she looks more like she's in her mid 20s I would say....

I like all her hairstyles except the tom-boyish ones. I feel long hair suits her much more than shorter ones. Personally I only like her with short hair in DIF4. Otherwise, she looks so much more feminine with long flowing hair.

With this current hairstyle, she looks girlish and fresh. In Golden Faith, her hair without fringe makes her look sophisticated and poised. I do like her current hairstyle but if i have to compare, i still prefer the one in Golden Faith. Maybe it's becoz I just like her image in that show sooooo soooo much.

Replying to:

Jessica looks so much like a teenager now with the new hairstyle!...she looks FANTASTIC!!!..Love herrr soo muchhh!!!*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Re: Re: Re: What do u guys think?

I like the new haircut, make her look so much younger. But my favorite has to be Golden Faith. She was so pretty in that series. Next in line has to be DIF IV, the second half of the show. I like her hair there too, but i perfer her with long hair.

Replying to:

I totally agree. it made her look younger in the "ding show". but if you look closely it doesn't resemble her. I like all the hair do after DIF4. not much before that, maybe the first ones when she still had the long hair. My favorite though was the one in Golden Faith, she looked so cute with the long and wispy side split. It's so Jessica like.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Re: Re: Re: Re: What do u guys think?

I agree. I loved her hair in Golden Faith. That's how I got attracted to her in the first place. ;p But I still like the new haircut, just not as much as what her hair used to be. I think the new haircut does indeed make her look younger, but then again from different angles' prespective, it also makes her look a little older sometimes. But it's been about 3-4 years since she's had the "Golden Faith" haircut, so it's good to have a change. Besides we don't just love her not because of her hair right?

Replying to:

I like the new haircut, make her look so much younger. But my favorite has to be Golden Faith. She was so pretty in that series. Next in line has to be DIF IV, the second half of the show. I like her hair there too, but i perfer her with long hair.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What do u guys think?

Right, but i will like her even more if she keep the Golden Faith Hairdo. because the new hairdo is just not Jessica. Jessica to me is the sweet girl with a split to the right. Yes I notice these things. it's unique because most of the TVB actress split their hair from the left.

Replying to:

I agree. I loved her hair in Golden Faith. That's how I got attracted to her in the first place. ;p But I still like the new haircut, just not as much as what her hair used to be. I think the new haircut does indeed make her look younger, but then again from different angles' prespective, it also makes her look a little older sometimes. But it's been about 3-4 years since she's had the "Golden Faith" haircut, so it's good to have a change. Besides we don't just love her not because of her hair right?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Re: What do u guys think?

I so happened to see Jessica as a fan's display pic in MSN blowing b'day..(pic taken in US)..at first i tot it was just a teenager...wen i looked closer..its JESSICA!...i personally was shocked too..hahaha..well,yes..her hairstyles r really nice all the time..i do like her hairstyle in DIF4 n GF..n yes,she looks beter with Long Hair!..AGREE!!

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.