LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thx a lot!

Thx for sharing this exciting experience.
Waiting 4 continue... ...

Re: Waitin for the next parts

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. So excited. Reading your experience, is like i really see the event.
Finally, really appreciated for all.
Regards
NETI

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Just to say that you all have done a GREAT job...even the best professional event manager could never satisfy everybody...so never let any of 'em complaints bring you down...simply do our best and we'll be fine! I'm sure those who didn't understand will eventually do some day... Positive comments like this one from 'su far' is always encouraging!!!

Everybody let's keep the spirit up and let this unforgettable lake tahoe experience be a memorable one instead, for Jessica and all fans...

Harry
"not just a 2c"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Sandy,

What is such a fine BEAUTIFUL experience you were sharing with us here. Cool! Keep it up. I could feel your excitement and anxiety as i read through your writing in part 1.

hihihi.. Somehow, i felt like i was reading someone's diary, tho. .. Well, you had written all your thoughts, acquaintance and the whole meeting up scenario clearly and thoughtfully. Keep it up, buddy! Thank you very much, Sandy.. for sharing your "GREAT MOMENT WITH JESSICA HSUAN" and indeed your lovely pictures of her with all of us in this forum.

We really appreciate whatever you have contributed here.

Anyway, have a great time today and always in your life. Hope to read your writing on part 2 or 3 soon...

Cheers,
su far

To: Sandy - You did a great job, waiting for the 2nd part!

Hi Sandy,
You wrote well! Looking forward to read your 2nd half. Thank you for sharing.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.