LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: just want to add...

Dont be sad,its just too late for the fans who live in china ,tomorrow will be have more and more

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I thought it was gonna be lots of people waiting for the four of them, but it turns out we were the only fans there....

Replying to:

It is really long...so i am going to split it into 2 or 3 parts =) enjoy!

My finals are over and I finally finished summer school, and I finally have time to spend time to write my experience of the concert. As most of you know I’ve had a great time meeting Jessica and all of Jessica’s fans =) my first time meeting everyone (my first time meeting Jessica too!! )

Okay I would like to first start off with July 22nd, 2005 ~ Airport Night:

It was Friday at around 6 ~ 6:30 pm, I headed out to meet Harry to get flowers for Jessica =) and Big Sandy, her sister, and Susan joined us afterwards. After we bought the flowers we all headed to the airport together. We got to the airport at around 7:45 ish…. We thought we were late, because when we checked online earlier and it showed her flight have arrived at 7:30. (Thank you Jessica for giving us this info or else we wouldn’t be able to see you at the airport =) )

We split into two groups; some of us checked the TV while the other check the arrival exits. So many people were there that night , but most of them I think were there for this Olympic kid who was arriving the same time as Jessica from Taiwan. I was standing right in front of the exit holding the flowers anticipating for Jessica’s arrival. Big Sandy, her lil sis, and Susan made beautiful posters for Jessica to sign. Time went by really slow when you were waiting hahaha…

Finally it was almost 9pm I saw someone wearing all red and had a cap on coming out with a LOT of people haha…it turned out that wasn’t Jessica but it was actually Ada haha but we rushed to see her anyways before we realized that Jessica was right behind her wearing a beige blouse white shirt that had a black color picture, Jeans, pair of black shoes and she was wearing sun glasses, she is SOOOOO SKINNY and SOOOOO PRETTY IN PERSON!!!.

All of a sudden my heart stopped beating…I’ve been waiting for this moment since I was seven. I was holding tight to the flowers and was too scared to do anything... Right after they came out they had to rush to the bus to Lake Tahoe, so we were following after them. As we were walking with them we realized that Dayo (Wong Chi Wa) was walking among us. Hahaha… then I asked Big Sandy if that was Dayo, then she said “oh ya haha” and she tapped him and asked “e? aren’t you Dayo?” (in Chinese of course), and he looked at us and smiled and waved at us and said “hi hi” hahaha he is SOOO funny!! We were too busy starring at the girls we totally forgot about the guys hahaha…. Then we kept following them and Harry kept telling me to give Jessica the flowers, I was SO nervous hahaha…

Finally they stopped for us and I finally got to hand her the flowers….I LOST my voice hahaha…it took me a while to find them, while I was still trying to speak Harry gave Jessica the See’s candy he had gotten her before hand. When Jessica received the chocolate she said, “hmm gum wui fay ga bor” hahahaha (But I’ll get fat)? I think that’s how you translate it, but it is so much funnier in Chinese though haha… Then I was able to get her to sign one of my posters (lo por dai yun of course haha) when she saw it she was like, “e? nei you gei?” (hey! How come u have one?) hehehe then I told her I went to HK to see her and I missed two chances, and she told me that she couldn’t go to the function then in HK because of the bug bite she had in her eye and she was very tired. Then after everyone got Jessica so sign posters and stuff they had to start walking again, so we followed hehe…Jessica wanted to stay and talk to us but they were all on a rush and we understood. We couldn’t take any pictures because Big Sandy asked if we could take pictures with them, but we couldn’t because they were all too tired, and we respect them. We know how they must be feeling physically from HK to Taiwan to SFO then bus to Lake Tahoe? That musta been very very tiring and hectic. We walked with her until we get to the elevator; the elevator was full after Jessica went in so we could not follow them. As the elevator closed Jessica smiled at us and waved us goodbye…

then...after the elevator door have closed we thought about if we should follow them…and while we were thinking I noticed Harlem behind us haha…he was like hiding behind us lol Big Sandy and Susan was able to get signatures from him hehe…and I thought that was the best day of my life until Saturday happened haha…Then after I head to my friends house to finish the signs and I couldn’t sleep the whole night and had to wake up at 5am and get ready for the bus ride to the concert…

haha I'm still working on part 2 hehe hope you guys enjoy reading this first one...altho i know it is kinda long...

~Sandy

Re: just want to add...

Oh I thought there would be more fans to receive her too, but perhaps it is not too convenient to go to the SF airport?...or maybe they think since they are going to see her the next day at the concert, it is not necessary to go to the airport. But glad that you guys managed to talk to jessica there and it was not a wasted trip.

I like your lively description of your thots on the entire event. Can still feel your excitement And wow, you like Jessica since you were 7???
I only had eyes on cartoons when I was 7

Eagerly waiting for your Part 2 and 3 .....

Replying to:

I thought it was gonna be lots of people waiting for the four of them, but it turns out we were the only fans there....

Replying to:

My finals are over and I finally finished summer school, and I finally have time to spend time to write my experience of the concert. As most of you know I’ve had a great time meeting Jessica and all of Jessica’s fans =) my first time meeting everyone (my first time meeting Jessica too!! )

It was Friday at around 6 ~ 6:30 pm, I headed out to meet Harry to get flowers for Jessica =) and Big Sandy, her sister, and Susan joined us afterwards. After we bought the flowers we all headed to the airport together. We got to the airport at around 7:45 ish…. We thought we were late, because when we checked online earlier and it showed her flight have arrived at 7:30. (Thank you Jessica for giving us this info or else we wouldn’t be able to see you at the airport =) )

We split into two groups; some of us checked the TV while the other check the arrival exits. So many people were there that night , but most of them I think were there for this Olympic kid who was arriving the same time as Jessica from Taiwan. I was standing right in front of the exit holding the flowers anticipating for Jessica’s arrival. Big Sandy, her lil sis, and Susan made beautiful posters for Jessica to sign. Time went by really slow when you were waiting hahaha…

Finally it was almost 9pm I saw someone wearing all red and had a cap on coming out with a LOT of people haha…it turned out that wasn’t Jessica but it was actually Ada haha but we rushed to see her anyways before we realized that Jessica was right behind her wearing a beige blouse white shirt that had a black color picture, Jeans, pair of black shoes and she was wearing sun glasses, she is SOOOOO SKINNY and SOOOOO PRETTY IN PERSON!!!.

All of a sudden my heart stopped beating…I’ve been waiting for this moment since I was seven. I was holding tight to the flowers and was too scared to do anything... Right after they came out they had to rush to the bus to Lake Tahoe, so we were following after them. As we were walking with them we realized that Dayo (Wong Chi Wa) was walking among us. Hahaha… then I asked Big Sandy if that was Dayo, then she said “oh ya haha” and she tapped him and asked “e? aren’t you Dayo?” (in Chinese of course), and he looked at us and smiled and waved at us and said “hi hi” hahaha he is SOOO funny!! We were too busy starring at the girls we totally forgot about the guys hahaha…. Then we kept following them and Harry kept telling me to give Jessica the flowers, I was SO nervous hahaha…

Finally they stopped for us and I finally got to hand her the flowers….I LOST my voice hahaha…it took me a while to find them, while I was still trying to speak Harry gave Jessica the See’s candy he had gotten her before hand. When Jessica received the chocolate she said, “hmm gum wui fay ga bor” hahahaha (But I’ll get fat)? I think that’s how you translate it, but it is so much funnier in Chinese though haha… Then I was able to get her to sign one of my posters (lo por dai yun of course haha) when she saw it she was like, “e? nei you gei?” (hey! How come u have one?) hehehe then I told her I went to HK to see her and I missed two chances, and she told me that she couldn’t go to the function then in HK because of the bug bite she had in her eye and she was very tired. Then after everyone got Jessica so sign posters and stuff they had to start walking again, so we followed hehe…Jessica wanted to stay and talk to us but they were all on a rush and we understood. We couldn’t take any pictures because Big Sandy asked if we could take pictures with them, but we couldn’t because they were all too tired, and we respect them. We know how they must be feeling physically from HK to Taiwan to SFO then bus to Lake Tahoe? That musta been very very tiring and hectic. We walked with her until we get to the elevator; the elevator was full after Jessica went in so we could not follow them. As the elevator closed Jessica smiled at us and waved us goodbye…

then...after the elevator door have closed we thought about if we should follow them…and while we were thinking I noticed Harlem behind us haha…he was like hiding behind us lol Big Sandy and Susan was able to get signatures from him hehe…and I thought that was the best day of my life until Saturday happened haha…Then after I head to my friends house to finish the signs and I couldn’t sleep the whole night and had to wake up at 5am and get ready for the bus ride to the concert…

haha I'm still working on part 2 hehe hope you guys enjoy reading this first one...altho i know it is kinda long...

~Sandy

Re: My Lake Tahoe Concert experience (Part 1)

Dear Sandy,

It's really kind of you to share your Lake Tahoe concert experience with all of us. I enjoyed reading the experience story. Looking forward for part 2 & part 3 of the story hehe...thanks..

Best regards,
Phoenix

Replying to:

~Sandy

Re: My Lake Tahoe Concert experience (Part 1)

Dear Sandy,

What is such a fine BEAUTIFUL experience you were sharing with us here. Cool! Keep it up. I could feel your excitement and anxiety as i read through your writing in part 1.

hihihi.. Somehow, i felt like i was reading someone's diary, tho. .. Well, you had written all your thoughts, acquaintance and the whole meeting up scenario clearly and thoughtfully. Keep it up, buddy! Thank you very much, Sandy.. for sharing your "GREAT MOMENT WITH JESSICA HSUAN" and indeed your lovely pictures of her with all of us in this forum.

We really appreciate whatever you have contributed here.

Anyway, have a great time today and always in your life. Hope to read your writing on part 2 or 3 soon...

Cheers,
su far

To Sandy and all Organizers

Just to say that you all have done a GREAT job...even the best professional event manager could never satisfy everybody...so never let any of 'em complaints bring you down...simply do our best and we'll be fine! I'm sure those who didn't understand will eventually do some day...:) Positive comments like this one from 'su far' is always encouraging!!!

Everybody let's keep the spirit up and let this unforgettable lake tahoe experience be a memorable one instead, for Jessica and all fans...:)

Harry
"not just a 2c"

Replying to:

Dear Sandy,

What is such a fine BEAUTIFUL experience you were sharing with us here. Cool! Keep it up. I could feel your excitement and anxiety as i read through your writing in part 1.

hihihi.. Somehow, i felt like i was reading someone's diary, tho. .. Well, you had written all your thoughts, acquaintance and the whole meeting up scenario clearly and thoughtfully. Keep it up, buddy! Thank you very much, Sandy.. for sharing your "GREAT MOMENT WITH JESSICA HSUAN" and indeed your lovely pictures of her with all of us in this forum.

Anyway, have a great time today and always in your life. Hope to read your writing on part 2 or 3 soon...

Cheers,
su far

Great Experience!

Looking forward to your part 2 and 3.

Replying to:

Just to say that you all have done a GREAT job...even the best professional event manager could never satisfy everybody...so never let any of 'em complaints bring you down...simply do our best and we'll be fine! I'm sure those who didn't understand will eventually do some day... Positive comments like this one from 'su far' is always encouraging!!!

Everybody let's keep the spirit up and let this unforgettable lake tahoe experience be a memorable one instead, for Jessica and all fans...

Harry
"not just a 2c"

Replying to:

Dear Sandy,

Cheers,
su far

Thx a lot!

Thx for sharing this exciting experience.
Waiting 4 continue... ...

Re: Waitin for the next parts

Hi Sandy,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. So excited. Reading your experience, is like i really see the event.
Finally, really appreciated for all.
Regards
NETI

Replying to:

Just to say that you all have done a GREAT job...even the best professional event manager could never satisfy everybody...so never let any of 'em complaints bring you down...simply do our best and we'll be fine! I'm sure those who didn't understand will eventually do some day... Positive comments like this one from 'su far' is always encouraging!!!

Everybody let's keep the spirit up and let this unforgettable lake tahoe experience be a memorable one instead, for Jessica and all fans...

Harry
"not just a 2c"

Replying to:

Dear Sandy,

Cheers,
su far

To: Sandy - You did a great job, waiting for the 2nd part!

Hi Sandy,
You wrote well! Looking forward to read your 2nd half. Thank you for sharing.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.