LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Maybe Ann just wanted to share her experience with us

Trieu Minh, you have a point there. But, I don't think that there should be any name calling. Ranting and raving would only put others on the defensive. It's not nice. At the end of the day, we are all fans of Jessica. We should unite, not fight. Maybe Ann can try and put herself in the organizers' shoes. What would she do differently? She might have some good feedback and we could all learn from this.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Don't misunderstand me, I really admired the organizers, who put in all their time and efforts for their idol. I just thought if Ann was displeased about something, she could share with us all here, and other fans, who were at the event but were not organizers and could thus be considered to have an unbiased opinion, came out to clear things up for her.

Replying to:

Replying to:

these organizers r FANS organizers (fans of jessica), they're not organizers in the sense of business ppl who organize say, concerts by selling tickets.

=)
stay cool

Replying to:

It's good to see that some of those people who were at the M&G step out to clarify the situation and talk about their experiences. When Sandy first mentioned in the forum that Jessica has agreed to a M&G after the concert, I was really pleased (eventhough I won't be there). I was pleased because Jessica was very generous to offer to meet her fans eventhough she didn't have to.

But, it is frustrating to see that her kind offer to meet up with her fans could lead up to such a punch up here in this peaceful forum through no fault of hers.

Ann, I said what I said in my earlier posting based on what I read in the forum, and I still stand by what I said. At the end of the day, you got to meet with Jessica, although briefly and Jessica was kind enough to let you have her pics taken. Why then do you come here to create havoc? Is this how you repay her kindness?

You can always file a complaint directly with the organizers if you are not satisfied. There is no need for you to come here and air your grieve to everyone. Like you said, this is between you and the organizers. By the way, it was a PRIVATE party, albeit one prearranged with confirmed attendees. Whatever happened between you and the organizers, I am not clear. But I do not see what good it will do Jessica and the rest of her fans when you air your grievances here to everyone. At the end of the day, you end up looking bitter to others. If you feel victimised and singled out by the organizers, by all means take it up with them. You have their e-mail address.

Sure, the organizers do not only do this for the fans, they did it for themselves too. Remember, everyone has his/her own selfish reason for doing what he/she did.

Ann, at the end of the day, many years down the road...when you think back to this incident, you would ask yourself "What was the big fuss about?"

Live and let live. Be more forgiving and you'll lead a happier life.

By the way, how old are you?

hey hey

Trieu Minh...lets just let all this go..no? lets go back to being go-lucky jessica fans!! happy happy

hi bubbles, cute name for cute gurl!

Replying to:

Trieu Minh, you have a point there. But, I don't think that there should be any name calling. Ranting and raving would only put others on the defensive. It's not nice. At the end of the day, we are all fans of Jessica. We should unite, not fight. Maybe Ann can try and put herself in the organizers' shoes. What would she do differently? She might have some good feedback and we could all learn from this.

Replying to:

Don't misunderstand me, I really admired the organizers, who put in all their time and efforts for their idol. I just thought if Ann was displeased about something, she could share with us all here, and other fans, who were at the event but were not organizers and could thus be considered to have an unbiased opinion, came out to clear things up for her.

Replying to:

Replying to:

these organizers r FANS organizers (fans of jessica), they're not organizers in the sense of business ppl who organize say, concerts by selling tickets.

=)
stay cool

Replying to:

It's good to see that some of those people who were at the M&G step out to clarify the situation and talk about their experiences. When Sandy first mentioned in the forum that Jessica has agreed to a M&G after the concert, I was really pleased (eventhough I won't be there). I was pleased because Jessica was very generous to offer to meet her fans eventhough she didn't have to.

But, it is frustrating to see that her kind offer to meet up with her fans could lead up to such a punch up here in this peaceful forum through no fault of hers.

Ann, I said what I said in my earlier posting based on what I read in the forum, and I still stand by what I said. At the end of the day, you got to meet with Jessica, although briefly and Jessica was kind enough to let you have her pics taken. Why then do you come here to create havoc? Is this how you repay her kindness?

You can always file a complaint directly with the organizers if you are not satisfied. There is no need for you to come here and air your grieve to everyone. Like you said, this is between you and the organizers. By the way, it was a PRIVATE party, albeit one prearranged with confirmed attendees. Whatever happened between you and the organizers, I am not clear. But I do not see what good it will do Jessica and the rest of her fans when you air your grievances here to everyone. At the end of the day, you end up looking bitter to others. If you feel victimised and singled out by the organizers, by all means take it up with them. You have their e-mail address.

Sure, the organizers do not only do this for the fans, they did it for themselves too. Remember, everyone has his/her own selfish reason for doing what he/she did.

Ann, at the end of the day, many years down the road...when you think back to this incident, you would ask yourself "What was the big fuss about?"

Hihi...j6rl...

Me no gurl...I'm already someone's mom!

Replying to:

Trieu Minh...lets just let all this go..no? lets go back to being go-lucky jessica fans!! happy happy

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

=)
stay cool

Replying to:

hi bubbles....Re: Hihi...j6rl...

i know, i remember the thread u started asking who's over 30 here ahhaha

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

=)
stay cool

Replying to:

Re: hi bubbles....Re: Hihi...j6rl...

Hey j6rl:
u knoe it doesn't have to be 30+ to be a mum rite LOL!!!
but anyways, u gals r cool...keep up da sweet jokes here, kay??? I think we all need it...

Harry

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

=)
stay cool

Replying to:

Re: Re: hi bubbles....Re: Hihi...j6rl...

yo harry but i wasnt referring age n baby thingy

i was just replying her "me no gurl"....at 30+ we dont usually call ppl by gurl...but i was just joking with her

wooohooo

Replying to:

Hey j6rl:
u knoe it doesn't have to be 30+ to be a mum rite LOL!!!
but anyways, u gals r cool...keep up da sweet jokes here, kay??? I think we all need it...

Harry

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

=)
stay cool

Replying to:

What Bubble?

haha that's funny.evenwhen i made a post here in the public i haven't once received a reply and to think that i will email privately? I would receive nothing just like the time when I email to sign up for the meeting.

lol I'm bringing this out on everyone? how is that when I only made one post to the organisers to tell them that I did not apprieciate them attempting to kick me out that night (if only the WAITRESS there didn't ask me to join at another table and if only they had the power to command the waiters to take me out, then I wouldn't be able to stay there at all). DID I make REPETITIVE POSTS attacking the organisers. nope! you can't blame me for replying to mesesages directed to me. and you can't blame me that other people are telling their experiences. can I control them? that even shows that I'm not the only one who was disappointed. DID I TELL EVERYONE TO BELIEVE ME AND NOT THE ORGANISERS? nope! only 1 post about the issue and you call that making a fuss? then aren't YOU making a fuss about it too?

CALLING NAMES? do you get in trouble for calling people crazy? did I started out cursing them? NOPE AGAIN haha file a complaint? didn't you say what was the big fuss about it? so i shouldn't do that right? what will i get anyway if I do? yes that's a good question and i know i won't get anything out of it that's why it's not necessary dear.

it seems like you only want us to post good things in here but honey, you need to understand that this is the real world? how old are you? there are bad things in this world too. just like treiu minh said, i'm telling my experience. can't i do that? or only good experiences you are allowed to post?

the purpose of me posting the message in the first place was to inform the organisers what i thought about them. they know who they are. no matter how much they're trying to save their image kissing up to people, it will never work for me. if they wanted to fake being nice, then they should have fake it when i was there, not afterwards.

Replying to:

Re: What Bubble?

oh since this is my last post about the issue, just wanted to tell from my view. some people at the party wasn't welcoming..i guess i made that clear already. they made these grumpy faces whenever people went up to jessica to ask for pictures like the people was going to say bad things to jessica, but i think they need to CHILL, people go up to jessica b/c they like her not to hurt her. it was ridiculous. acting like they own her. telling me jessica is not taking pictures when FLASH, there was a picture taken. please. you guys say b/c they care about her, yes they care alright until they become possesive. they are lucky to have the advantage to meet jessica and if they are really nice then they should give others opportunities too not telling them to leave when the restaurant wasn't full at all. hey, you guys all agree that SHARING IS CARING RIGHT? even if people didn't know about the meeting b/c not everybody go online, they should give them a chance too, but nope they didn't want to share jessica. was there law made that said that only people on the list could attend? from the situation, there wasn't a big crowd at the restaurant that could have made it go wild like what's her name said b/c very few people knew about the party. so even if there were people who weren't on the list that just happen to find out, they should be able to attend cause you order your own food anways.

i don't care if anybody here don't believe this, hey it's your business. but don't give these crap about me being in the organisers shoes. i'm sure that if you guys were in MY SHOES, you'd be mad too. if u guys think that i shouldn't be mad at the organisers b/c to you they tried their best and they're not perfect, then you SHOULDN'T attack me b/c I am not perfect either. anyway this is just to the people who think i'm crazy and mean cause they can love the organisers all they want.

ok i am finally done! over the issue will move on with life now.

Replying to:

haha that's funny.evenwhen i made a post here in the public i haven't once received a reply and to think that i will email privately? I would receive nothing just like the time when I email to sign up for the meeting.

lol I'm bringing this out on everyone? how is that when I only made one post to the organisers to tell them that I did not apprieciate them attempting to kick me out that night (if only the WAITRESS there didn't ask me to join at another table and if only they had the power to command the waiters to take me out, then I wouldn't be able to stay there at all). DID I make REPETITIVE POSTS attacking the organisers. nope! you can't blame me for replying to mesesages directed to me. and you can't blame me that other people are telling their experiences. can I control them? that even shows that I'm not the only one who was disappointed. DID I TELL EVERYONE TO BELIEVE ME AND NOT THE ORGANISERS? nope! only 1 post about the issue and you call that making a fuss? then aren't YOU making a fuss about it too?

CALLING NAMES? do you get in trouble for calling people crazy? did I started out cursing them? NOPE AGAIN haha file a complaint? didn't you say what was the big fuss about it? so i shouldn't do that right? what will i get anyway if I do? yes that's a good question and i know i won't get anything out of it that's why it's not necessary dear.

it seems like you only want us to post good things in here but honey, you need to understand that this is the real world? how old are you? there are bad things in this world too. just like treiu minh said, i'm telling my experience. can't i do that? or only good experiences you are allowed to post?

the purpose of me posting the message in the first place was to inform the organisers what i thought about them. they know who they are. no matter how much they're trying to save their image kissing up to people, it will never work for me. if they wanted to fake being nice, then they should have fake it when i was there, not afterwards.

Replying to:

ann u really need to chill urself

couldnt even read thru all your ramblings..going on n on n on on n...heard of headache before?

y u like to regurgitate stuff? you've stated your mind...n so we ALL heard...end of story!

and now i'm positive i know who u are, you are the one tat sat at the next table with anther girl and your mom...u want to know wussup with all 'em faces? coz you were interrupting DINNER...pictures and autographs are to be done AFTER dinner!!!!! in fact, you did it twice, you even had you mom RE-interrrupt!!!

you did get to meet jessica, check

you did get to take MORE THEN one picture with jessica, check

you did and where able to give jessica that yellowpillow of yours, check

now what else is missing here?

stop posting "this is my last post about this issue"...if u made it clear, u didnt have to POST AGAIN..you're not happy WE ALL GOT THAT...

to end all post is to STOP posting pls

Replying to:

oh since this is my last post about the issue, just wanted to tell from my view. some people at the party wasn't welcoming..i guess i made that clear already. they made these grumpy faces whenever people went up to jessica to ask for pictures like the people was going to say bad things to jessica, but i think they need to CHILL, people go up to jessica b/c they like her not to hurt her. it was ridiculous. acting like they own her. telling me jessica is not taking pictures when FLASH, there was a picture taken. please. you guys say b/c they care about her, yes they care alright until they become possesive. they are lucky to have the advantage to meet jessica and if they are really nice then they should give others opportunities too not telling them to leave when the restaurant wasn't full at all. hey, you guys all agree that SHARING IS CARING RIGHT? even if people didn't know about the meeting b/c not everybody go online, they should give them a chance too, but nope they didn't want to share jessica. was there law made that said that only people on the list could attend? from the situation, there wasn't a big crowd at the restaurant that could have made it go wild like what's her name said b/c very few people knew about the party. so even if there were people who weren't on the list that just happen to find out, they should be able to attend cause you order your own food anways.

i don't care if anybody here don't believe this, hey it's your business. but don't give these crap about me being in the organisers shoes. i'm sure that if you guys were in MY SHOES, you'd be mad too. if u guys think that i shouldn't be mad at the organisers b/c to you they tried their best and they're not perfect, then you SHOULDN'T attack me b/c I am not perfect either. anyway this is just to the people who think i'm crazy and mean cause they can love the organisers all they want.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: ann u really need to chill urself

o i know what else i missed...o dumb me! didnt u also got autograph?

Replying to:

couldnt even read thru all your ramblings..going on n on n on on n...heard of headache before?

y u like to regurgitate stuff? you've stated your mind...n so we ALL heard...end of story!

and now i'm positive i know who u are, you are the one tat sat at the next table with anther girl and your mom...u want to know wussup with all 'em faces? coz you were interrupting DINNER...pictures and autographs are to be done AFTER dinner!!!!! in fact, you did it twice, you even had you mom RE-interrrupt!!!

stop posting "this is my last post about this issue"...if u made it clear, u didnt have to POST AGAIN..you're not happy WE ALL GOT THAT...

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

dang ann...

dang ann you got all those stuff and you are still mad? what's wrong with you girl? you gotta chill yourself!!! Stop blaming others, you got what you want you should be happy considering all these other people didn't have a chance to meet her!! seriously you should stop making a fool outta yourself =)

Btw, I heard that the meeting WAS a private party for fans only and only for those who signed up, looks like you were the one who was trying to crash it by keep interrupting their dinner! I mean you said you only wanted to take pictures and get signature and give her stuff is not hurting her?? But you were hurting her stomach!!I mean let poor Jessica FINISH her dinner for God sakes!!! sigh...

Replying to:

o i know what else i missed...o dumb me! didnt u also got autograph?

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.