LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
*spoilers* plz for DIF IV

How did Jessica and Louis break up? When?

I know they don't end up with each other, but do they still love each other?

Why can't they be together again?

Thx in advance!

Re: *spoilers* plz for DIF IV

I don't know how much you have seen, so it sounds like a little difficult to explain the whole process in details.
Generally, they broke up because his ex-girlfriend was back and she had suffered a lot for him. Then he had to take the responsibility to take care of her forever.
So,......

If you have DVD on hand, I think you can watch from No.46(if I don't remember wrong). All story you want to know begins from here till the last scene of the whole series.

Hope this could help you!

Kitten

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

How did Jessica and Louis break up? When?

I know they don't end up with each other, but do they still love each other?

Why can't they be together again?

Thx in advance!

Re: Re: *spoilers* plz for DIF IV

hmmm...there were two break ups wor...the second one was written by Kitten =)...I'm not sure if you are that far ahead, but the first break up is because during one of ah Fei's investigations they found a skeleton and ah Fei thought it was Chin Chin's (because she was wearing the bracelet) so he went crazy lol...then ah Quin realized that he cared about Chin Chin more than herself so she broke up with him, but then it turned out that the skeleton was not Chin Chin and ah Fei tried everything to get ah Quin back and they eventually got back together...and that's when the real Chin Chin comes back and the second break up happens (read Kitten's)...

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.