LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Letter to Beloved Jessica Hsuan..

Dearest Jessica,

How are you? I hope you are doing just fine. Plesae have an ample rest if you need it before you start working again. Anyway, wherever you are, please take care of yourself and i'll always be here wishing for the best... for you.

In life, the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the most of everything that comes along their way. So if life gives you a surprise and you wind up somewhere you didn't plan on being, don't allow any negative feelings to creep into your consciousness. Put a positive spin in every thought you have. Remember that you can count on us(your loyal fans)all the way, we will be there for you, stand by you and we'll get through this together with flying colours before it's over and done.

"...It's so hard to know the way you feel inside
When there'so many thoughts and
Feelings that you hide but you might feel better
If you let me walk with you by your side..."

Jessica, I want you to have times to do things that you may not have taken the time to do for yourself before due to your hectic life. I want you to be happy and fill your heart with feelings of wonder, and to be full of courage and hope. I want you to know how unique and rare you truly are.

Well, I hope you know that i'm here for you if you ever need me. Until I hear from you again, all the best in whatever you do. And,have a great day!

Endless love & support,
su far

Re: A Letter to Beloved Jessica Hsuan..

Hey Su Far, your messages to Jessica are so thoughtful!! It's very touching. I can see that you are a very very very big fan of Jessica lol. Did you go to the concert in Lake Tahoe?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

How are you? I hope you are doing just fine. Plesae have an ample rest if you need it before you start working again. Anyway, wherever you are, please take care of yourself and i'll always be here wishing for the best... for you.

In life, the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the most of everything that comes along their way. So if life gives you a surprise and you wind up somewhere you didn't plan on being, don't allow any negative feelings to creep into your consciousness. Put a positive spin in every thought you have. Remember that you can count on us(your loyal fans)all the way, we will be there for you, stand by you and we'll get through this together with flying colours before it's over and done.

Jessica, I want you to have times to do things that you may not have taken the time to do for yourself before due to your hectic life. I want you to be happy and fill your heart with feelings of wonder, and to be full of courage and hope. I want you to know how unique and rare you truly are.

Well, I hope you know that i'm here for you if you ever need me. Until I hear from you again, all the best in whatever you do. And,have a great day!

Endless love & support,
su far

Re: Re: A Letter to Beloved Jessica Hsuan..

Hi lito_star,

Thanks a lot for reading my messages in this forum. Hihihi.. Obviously, i'm a BIG and a LOyAL fan of Jessica Hsuan just like all of you in this B'net Forum.

Anyway, about going to the concert at Lake Tahoe.. Sadly to say i couldnt go to the Concert because i'm not entitled to take any leave from my work or even Vacation yet until this December. However, I really wish i could go there though. BUT i believe, someday I'll still have the chance to see Jessica Hsuan in person. I'll just have to wait patiently for the magic moment to come.

well, have a great day!

Cheers,
su far

Re: Yap... a big big loyal fan.

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Endless love & support,
su far

Re: Re: Yap... a big big loyal fan... So do you...

Thanks, Neti.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Endless love & support,
su far

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.