LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT TAHOE CONCERT???

YOU KNOW WHAT: I had every opportunity to take photos of and/or with any of the three other performing stars that nite @ the post concert VIP session but I didn't. They were within 5 to 10 feet from me but I didn't even make a move!!!

Always

WCL

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The concert started promptly @ 8:00 pm or even earlier and Jessica was the first singer to be introduced. Regretfully, there wasn't a finale that all the four stars showed up together. I'll say overall Jessica sang better than expected and maybe her singing talent is yet to be discovered. I am sure that this USA concert can build up the momentum for more concerts to come. Jessica handled herself quite gracefully and graciously throughout the meet and greet session that she had with her fans. Overall. Jessica's fans seems to be truthful, dedicated and very well-wishing towards her. Lots of photos and clips were taken at the M&G. Out of respect for her, I don't think I should post any of her photos and/or clips without her permission. If you want to know more, I'll write more. [Stay tuned!!!]

Always,

WCL

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.