LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To Dearest Jessica, please READ this special message 4 u..

Dearest Jessica,

The first time when i decided to be your LOYAL FAN and "TRY TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER"... I'd really never thought that you were SO FAMOUS or POPULAR like what u are now. It was only until i "found" this Bravenet Forum, somewhere this year that i knew about your popularity all over the world.

What i'm trying to say here is, even you were NOT so famous or popular like u are today.. I would always surely support u with all of my heart. This is BECAUSE.. i ADMIRED your talent first before i knew your personality. You are such a VERSATILE ACTRESS. Not to mention, you're also GORGEOUS, DETERMINED, HARD WORKING and yet a HUMBLE person. With all these extra traits of personality.. NO DOUBT, it brings an EXCELLENT package in you which enhances your popularity among your loyal fans and makes you the kind of 'POPULAR ARTIST' that u are now. I'm REALLY PROUD OF YOU, Jessica.. I REALLY DO.. You draw your strength from the knowledge that even though life handed you a challenge, you survived and carried on. ALL YOUR HARD WORKS have been paid off by all the popularity that you deserved today and in the future. Keep up the GREAT Work!

ANyway, i will always pray for the BEST in your LIFE, HEALTH and CAREER. Jessica, just to let u know that you have a kind of beauty that provides light in the world for others. Although its glow may dim at times when presented with a new challenge, yours is the kind of beauty that will survive the hard places in life. This kind of beauty is soft and easy to be around. It gives more than it takes. It doesn't judge others harshly. It's not egotistical or proud. Being this kind of beautiful makes others glad to be alive and to know you. You are this kind of beautiful. Thank you for your wonderful example.

Anyway, have a good REST after the USA Concert. Great Work! YOu did it WELL in the Concert. Hope to see you when i have the chance in the near future. Until, i hear from you again... All the BEST in whatever you do. I really appreciate you and feel privileged to be your loyal fan always and always.

Endless love and Support,
Su Far

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.