LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Night Photography

It is always difficult to get good pictures at night coz we cannot use the auto-focus mode which I guess you must have used. There is too little light at night for auto-focus to function properly. I think it would have had been better to use the manual mode for longer exposure for more light to come in. But you would need steady hands or use a tripod to hold the camera for a longer time to capture the shots with sufficient lighting.

So please don't get angry with yourselves or smash your cameras. It is hard to take good quality night pictures (I have stopped trying myself). Anyway, bad photos are better than no photos. So we'll still love to see the blurry or dark dark ones if you gals can share with us.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

haha...my camera sucked too...but my camcorder was pretty good, too bad i didn't get record the whole thing of Jessica....i am still regreting it lol...but I'm happy tho it was so much fun last night. Btw did you "sung gay" tonight???
Btw thanks for taking me to the airport and finding the restaurant for us!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

I had a great time at the concert yesterday. Jessica sing so good and look so pretty on the stage. Wish I was able to sit closer with the other fans yesterday. The meet and greet event went great. Jessica was so pretty and nice. I felt very lucky to be able to sit next to her. All I could do was stare at her. She got very nice big eyes and a very friendly smile....wish she can come to the US more often. She was so patient with us. Allowing us to talk to her and ask her questions. I hope she will have a safe flight home. I hope she liked all the present we got/ made for her. Jessica keep up the good work with everything. We are looking forward to see more of your drama series....and of course, see you coming to the US more often.

Lastly, I want to take this opportunity to day "thank you" to Stephanie, Vicky and Little Sandy for coordinating this event for us. It was a great pleasure meeting you all and knowing that so many people out there are supporting Jessica. She is da BEST!!! Hey, Little Sandy and Vicky, can I get a copy of the concert video clip when you girls have it ready. I need copy of the pictures you took also. I didn't take much picture yesterday because my camera wasn't working as good....that suck!!! But do keep in touch. And Stephanie, thanks for everything!!! Hope you'll have a safe flight home. Bye!!!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.